The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. 50 Cent – Candy Shop, 7.00 NEWSBEAT, 2. Beyonce – Crazy In Love, 3. Sunset Strippers – Falling Stars, 4. Lemar – Time To Grow, 5. Feeder – Tumble And Fall, 7.30 NEWSBEAT, 6. Green Day – Holiday, 7. Sean Paul – Get Busy, 8. Razorlight – Somewhere Else, 8.00 NEWSBEAT, 9. Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out Of My Head, 10. U2 – Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own, 11. Chris Moyles Parody: I.e. “McMoyles” – It’s All About You/He Don’t Use Shampoo, 8.30 NEWSBEAT, 12. Stereophonics – Dakota, 13. Michael Gray – The Weekend, 14. Kasabian – Club Foot, 15. TEDIOUS LINK: Boyz II Men – End Of The Road, 16. Athlete – Wires, 17. Jem – They, 18. Uniting Nations – Out Of Touch, 9.30 NEWSBEAT, 19. Basement Jaxx – Oh My Gosh, 20. The Libertines – Don’t Look Back Into The Sun

Today’s show got off to the worst possible start, firstly we had a few clips of the rally so far, then we lost the sound. I thought my radio was automatically tuning in to another station at one point! This meant Nemone had to work 5 minutes overtime, taking us into the 7.00 news. They’ve broadcast in a number of studios over the past week, and today the London studio decides to switch itself off! They’re in Devon at the moment, so they can make their way back to London for Comic Relief night.

JINGLE TROUBLE:
The jingle team spent half a day making jingles for the show for the trip to Plymouth, but Chris can’t find them. So instead, he asked Dom and Carrie to sing something nice about Plymouth, here are the lyrics to this legendary song:

“We love Plymouth and red nose rallying
We love Plymouth and red nose rallying
Mmm mmm mmm mmm...
We love Plymouth, we love Plymouth
I’ve never been there but I’m sure it’s nice
Red nose rally, red nose rally, in Plymouth
The Chris Moyles Red Nose Rally, In Plymouth, On Radio One

Copyright, Dom and Carrie, 2005.

Now time for the real thing…

PLYMOUTH JINGLES:

“Today we’re live in Plymouth, this is the Chris Moyles show
The City’s on the south coast, and famous for the ho
We’re nearly at the end, there’s so many people to thank
But all we care about is getting your money in the red nose bank
The Chris Moyles Red Nose Rally On National Radio One

We’re in Plymouth right now, and Chris has done the business
Raising lots of money from all his lovely listeners
It’s all gone to plan, and it’s been loads of fun
Tonight we’ll hand over the cheque on BBC One
The Chris Moyles Red Nose Rally, On National Radio One

RANDOM QUOTE NUMBER 1:

Chris: Where are you Aled?

Aled: I’m in front of a Ho in Plymouth.

Chris: Yeah I met her last night…

Time for an update on the total raised by Chris and the team this week, just by sitting in cars and driving round the country, is £484,000. Well done to all the team and everyone who’s raised money, it’s good to know all that “82125” stuff has paid off!

Sorry the review is so short today, it’s just the show this morning was dull, dull, dull. I’m happy to support Comic Relief, and I work for a charity so no one can accuse me of being half hearted, but it’s so difficult to review when the whole show is just so repetitive, I expect that’s why the other reviewers have been late this week as well, I can’t wait for next week!

I swear if I ever ever hear the words “82125” and “truck of luck” again…

ALSO ON TODAY’S SHOW:
Microphone trouble for Dom and Carrie
Dave’s voice still more irritating than usual(He’s got a cold!)
Rachel would sleep with George Clooney
Richard Branson on the phone

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]