The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
I first would like so say how deeply shocked I was at the events that happened during the week. My heart goes out to the poor people who were innocent and have had their lives changed this week. I was proud to join in the 3-minute silence this morning and it was so good to see the world has decided to pull together to help the Americans. I just wish that life gets back to normal for the poor people who have been involved. Also I hope the evil people who are responsible for this act are brought to justice. I hope the following week will get better for everyone.
Dan

Jamiroquai……….
Song…………….

Chris Introduces the show, saying the news will be getting back to it’s normal slot. Shaggy will be on later as a guest.

Mercury Rev………..
2 Pac…………..

Chris talks about how Radio 1 is trying to get the normal shows back to normal.

Dido……..
Song…….

Chris tells how Shaggy is coming on later in the show.

Blue……
Song……
Newsbeat………
Kylie Minoque…………
Song……………
Garbage………
Song……

Chris talks about this weeks change in the show line up.

Song…………
Usher……….
Ash………….

Chris says Shaggy will be on in a mo, and he tells about the change in line up this weekend.

Robbie Williams…………
Travis……….
Song…………
Song………..

Shaggy is the guest on the show and Chris introduces him to the show, and starts by asking what Shaggy thinks of the past events. He starts by saying “I can’t go home, New York is my home and I can’t go back” “I was watching the events on TV and I thought whoa, must be some accident. Then when the second one hit I was like whoa no way is that an accident” “I am sure the time the smoke clears, I am sure there will be someone that I know.” “It is such a sad thing. I have lived there for the past 13-14 years. Nothing has ever happened like this it is shocking; I was amazed by the way the way people were sticking together. The people will bounce back if we do not then they would have won.” Celebrate life not death points out Chris “When will I be able to go home? My tour dates have been canceled all my US dates have been. I do not know what to do until this is over.” So Chris says after a few songs I will try to lighten the mood a bit and we will talk about how Shaggy is doing Musically and so forth.

Stereo phonics…………..
Mel C…………

Chris starts by saying that Shaggy was deciding to retire as Mr. Lover Lover. So, Chris asks about Shaggy’s label, and they have done a deal with some other music companies so that some other artistic will be able to prove them selves. Including the artists that have appeared on Shaggy’s latest album.

Shaggy…………..
Newsbeat……….
Nelly Furtado…..
Song……………

Shaggy got a World music award and Chris Asks him about it, Shaggy said about him going to Michael Jackson and shagging his head. Also shaggy says about Michael grabbing Britneys ass cheeks. Shaggy goes on about how Michael may be a secret Ladies Man. Shaggy says he met Slash and asked how he can see with his long hair that goes over his eyes. Chris tells shaggy that he cannot retire, just think of all the chicks that he would miss if he retired. So Shaggy says he may not retire as of the women all missing him. Also Shaggy says how he has sold Millions of copies of his new album. Then shaggy has to go, and he says that he wishes that all the victims in America get back to live soon.

Stained…………
Trailer…………
Spooks………..
Liberty………..
Newsbeat……..
Song…………
Faithless……..

Chris talks about what is on tonight, and what is happening on the rest of Radio 1 today.
Blur………..
Trailer…….
Song……….

Chris talks about what is on. Chris tells that tomorrow will be there last ever Saturday Morning Show so if you want to put a smile on your face listen.

Song………
Song………
Sophie Ellis Bexter……..

Chris talks about Radio1 TV, so watch that on BBC Choice. It’s about One Big Sunday and back stage at One big Sunday.

Song…………
Outkast……
Embrace……
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]