The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Well this is my first review. Hope you like it, here we go then!

The show kicked off today with one of those “Radio One Music” jingles, but a Chris Moyles Version with lots of really old songs that no one has ever heard of, target reference as Comedy Dave might say. The first song played was then MOP and Cold as Ice. As MOP came to an end Chris tried his hand at mixing and experimented with playing the same second long clip of the next song “Fat Boy Slim, Rockafella Skank” over the top of the end of Cold as Ice. It didn’t work at all but had that Chris Moyles effect about it. Girls who shouldn’t go to football was quite funny and had a girl who had got quite over excited at a football match and wet herself, to which Dave responded with the phrase “hello boys!” The echo machine was not working to well today which got rid of a large chunk of their normal material, although half way through Girls going to football it started working again to Dave’s delight to provide the realistic effects for his premonition on today’s scores! A disgusting moment in today’s show was when Chris had a go at Dave for being late back into the link and when he asked him where he had been Dave replied with I’ve been for a “poo” which led to a whole link of material. Dane Bowers was the highlight of today’s show. Dane was performing in the Radio One Live lounge. It was his first live radio acoustic and Chris was pretty pleased to have this. He performed his new single another lover. This isn’t exactly my cup of tea but it sounded quite good. Following the performance was an interview with Dane. This of course included comments about Jordan and certain “assets” she has. Dane also performed a nice sounding cover of Ironic by Alanis Morrisette, Chris was busy at the end of the song and so left a big gap but still insisted this was a favour for Dane so that he was able to include it as a bonus track on a single! See you next week.
Phil Weston
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]