The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
iiya,

Right, I have nothing to amuse you this week because I didn't try anything or do anything stupid, well I filled someone's pencil case full (literally) of the gel from gel pens which I thought was funny but anyway,

As I walked in from school Chris was talking to Fletch from news beat about something I take great interest in. Chris was talking about cleavage because it is National cleavage week (wahoo!) and he was trying to get Fletch to get pics of cleavage from the News Beat hotties so he could post them up on Radio 1 online so people could see them and vote for the best. Dave came up the new name News Teat, very clever...

Up next was Chris talking about every generation of teenagers rebelling and how music affects it, but now kids are listening to people and groups like Craig David and Cold Play and they are getting soft, bring it on fat boy....

Then they were talking about the sun and how they had got pics of topless women in for national cleavage week. They were saying how the girls in the photos were actually woofers/mingers and how they wouldn't touch them with someone else's. The sun had taken pics of them standing in cold places in front of humorous place names such as Jordan's, hey The Suns going up in the world...

Then Chris noticed that one of the dogs/girls worked in some Tea Rooms and The Sun had printed the phone number of this place, he he he. Chris rang this place up to see how big the baps were.....they didn't answer, apparently the people who owned it had just popped out, after that they carried on making jokes about breasts, great.

Who has the best calves?

Chris, Dave, Will and Lizzie took pictures of their calve muscles and posted them on Radio 1 online so people could vote on who had the best looking calves.
This is the vote that split the nation, the big one, the ultimate vote, but who won?
in 4th place with 11% was Comedy Dave
in 3rd place with 17% was Will
in 2nd place with 26% was Lizzie
but the winner with 45% was Chris!!!

The Great Receptionist Challenge

Was up next, they played T.V themes down the phone to a woman for a few minutes. She seemed to enjoy this as she was singing (very badly) along to the tunes and trying to remember what they were. They played 7 tunes before she finally hung up the phone. The man who was playing it won by guessing 7 and had the chance to plug is company. Surprisingly Chris didn't cut him off!!!

Chris was then talking about how he would like to get Geri Halliwell on the show after years of slagging her off to the nation and how he thinks she is looking quite sexy. He has given her an open invitation for her to come on the show anytime, yeah right...

Next The Fletch update. He's done it, that man has gone round and got 6 pics of people (in News Beat) cleavage to put up on Chris's web site and some of them were women too. Chris set a challenge and Fletch did it... Yay

Top Quiz

This Top quiz was in the style of who wants to be a millionaire and they were asked about songs in the top 20.
Dave answered his question incorrect and so did Will who tried to ring up Mark Goodyear but he didn't answer his phone so Will got the question wrong, after all that:-(...

Careoke

Careoke is great I think and it was today, the lucky people around the country had to sing to Steps - Tragedy.
The people who were playing were all crap singers and couldn't sing to save their lives and when Chris got them to all sing you couldn't hear one word they were saying, but it was very funny with everyone forgetting or not knowing the lines for the song as usual!

and that was about it I think...

Ben
-x-x-x-x-

Tuesday show is up