The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
The first half an hour of todays show was a very funny feature with Chris talking to Comedy Dave who was supposed to be in L.A at the post-oscars party. From the start it was obvious that he was not at the oscars and then after a few minutes it was obvious he was probably in the same building, I suppose some people would fall for it, especially some of the losers that listen to the show. Quite different and original for Moyles, Dave counting to 2 after Moyles spoke to give the impression of a time delay was very funny.

The rest of the show was taken up by speaking to Lizzie about doing an FHM Shoot, after much persuasion from Chris and Dave and e-mails from perverts, Lizzie has agreed to do it. I cant decide if this is all a wynd up or actually genuine, after all Lizzie is fit but it fills some links for a few weeks.

Chris was also discussing sex quite a lot 2day, not a bad thing, they sounded quite uncomfortable with it though. Chris and Dave were in the same flat as there girlfriends and they could hear each other having sex, very funny and unpleasant mental image, something that put Dave off, no wonder.

I now presume that Mondays are not going to feature any features, which is a pity. Its a shame cos the new latest features that Chris and Dave have come up with have been the best ones although perhaps they do not have the lastability as some other features.

3 out of 5
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up