The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
My last couple of reviews have been below par, so I thought I'd make a bit of an effort with this one.

Chris started the show by annoucing that a major corporation had made a serious error, and he was going to say who and what it was later. He then said that Shaggy would be appearing on the show after 4pm which prompted John to do his Shaggy impression and Chris to do his Shaggy from Scooby-Doo impression. Chris said that he went drinking with a minor

As usual, Chris talked about some of the tabloid headlines - and today's was pictures of Geri Halliwell 'looking fine'. Chris and Dave did the usual slagging of her, but said she was looking good.

John did a prank call to a taxi firm as his I'm tellin' ya, this is Shaggy. It was very funny as he'd worked out a little rhyme beforehand to say where he wanted to go. Sound familiar? Culshaw did more or less the same thing when he was at Capital (errgh) with Steve Penk (eeergghhhh). Last time he phoned up Harrods with his shopping list, and you can hear it in the Sound Vault because a friend of mine emailed to me a while back - the voice sounded very familiar. Both are very very funny and the impression is one of his favourites.

The 'Corporate *' Chris had spotted was from a friend of Will's who wanted to fly to a country (i've forgotten what country) with British Airways, so looked on their website for a number for that country. They then phoned this number and instead of getting through to BA, then got through to a gay sex line. Very funny - and Chris kept played a sample from the message all the way through the show.

Moyles annouced the guest for Saturday's show...... Nobody! For the second time in a few weeks. The team did yet another rap-tag today - wearing a little thin now, especially when it's improvised. Dave is still funny with on it though - the guy cannot rap! Heres my rough translation the lyrics, sorry they're not that accurate - I was typing them live.

-Baked beans
Yea... Wills in the house
Chris: I love baked beans I eat them for my tea
John (or Will?): I love baked beans I ate 43
Dave: I love baked beans and I consider myself to be lucky

-Mir
Yea boyEE
Chris: Mir fell down from space today
John: And it hit the ground ____
Dave: I saw a big splash from my friend ray's flat

Chris put a caller on the air who had a similar experience to BA/gay sex line - his home phone number was published on the front of every rent book in his area by the council - so he got calls at 4am in the morning with people asking him to unblock their drains. An Ill Shaggy arrived in the studio after the 4:30 News + 2 records. They talked about doctors + medicine, then Chris called him a dirty boy for the record. Chris said if he had done that to his bird, he woul have no testicles. Moyles confronted Shaggy with the things he's been saying about his record for weeks like why did you give her an extra key, stupid!. They talked about strip clubs and then about people who come up to him in the street and say It wasn't me.

John tried to perfect his Shaggy impression with the help of Shaggy. Culshaw talked about the Steve Penk prank call! He said he came up with it about 4 years ago and he got Shaggy to sing it - very funny. Moyles annouced a Shaggy Surgery With Mr Loverman Dr Shaggy for people to ring up with their lovin' problems.

Line 1:
Caller: My girlfriend wants one of 3 things: horse, dog, baby. A dog gives me asthma.
Cut off: Moyles says Get a life.

Line 2:
I can't get any women - Robbie Soul from Dudley. This caller put on a bad brummy accent and acted like a total loser. Very funny.
Shaggy: Change your name to Robbie Love

Line 3:
Mark wasn't there, Shaggy said he died from lack of love. Moyles pretends to be Mark.
Moyles as Mark: I don't know what to say to the ladies. Can I have some chatup lines?
Shaggy: Do you have any money?
Moyles: I have a Post Office account.
Shaggy: Nick some flowers from gravestones and give them to her. Go for the nice girls, not fat. Look her in the eye. What do you wear?
Moyles: I wear a tank top. I don't have much of a body.
Shaggy: Send her a picture of your best friend. Say 'Mmmm baby love, let me let your bed springs sing. They should be sounding like Pavaroti.'
Moyles: But Pavaroti is a big fat bloke
Shaggy: Well maybe like Marvin Gaye

Shaggy suggests a prank call to a hotel. Chris talks about the Gorillaz gig, did they perform behind a curtain? They play the usual dance music + the usual pisstake of the DJs names' for the last 15 mins in preperation for Tong. The also take the piss of the patronising 'coming up tonight' memos they give the djs to read out. Moyles talks about the pictures inside Westwood's album and says that he would do a similar one with his 'possi'. Chris gets angry at a woman talking outside the studio and puts on a bad american accent.

Will compares Ralph Little to a 'break incase of emergency' box, pointing out that Ralph comes on the show when they can't find another guest. Show finished with John as Shaggy saying It was very nice being on your program. Very good show today - but one of the prank calls Moyles had promised wasn't played :( Oh well, not bad for one show - a guest, a funny call-in, a very funny prank call and the BA/gay sex line thing.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up