The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
ello there

How are we? Yeah so Anyways, I tried again to smuggle a radio in to school, did I succeed......did I ****. I was looking for it in my bag and I got something out that looked like it, but wasn't:-(! It was my ******** MP3 I had brought the wrong one!!! I don't get anything my way. I also managed to get that taken off me somehow, well by swearing at it and hitting the closest person to me, who was Alan or Gippo the school punch bag....he screamed.... I got told off and I got it taken off me by the teacher or B***** as prefer to call her/it. Anyone got any tips about dodging teachers or indeed anyone? Mail me (no perverts please)...

When I walked in on the show Lizzie was talking about her pic on the web site being really bad. Lizzie had stormed off to the web designer type people and demanded them to take the pic off the site. Chris then suggested that Lizzie should do a photo shoot, so that people could see what she looks like so people would vote for her in the FHM 100 sexiest women. Lizzie didn't like this idea and was saying how she wouldn't do it. Chris then decided to get people to ring in if they think Lizzie should do it. Lizzie didn't want this as perverts like Chris would ring in, Chris then decided to get women to ring in...

Chris then took some phone calls about this. Some strange women and one very very camp bloke rang in to say that Lizzie should do this photo shoot, I agree...

Next Chris got some e-mails off people who wanted to take the pics of Lizzie. This led to Chris talking about what pose Lizzie would do for the shoot... several spring to mind, hmmmm....

Next a very dopey bloke from upstairs (I think) came down and said that he would take the pics of lizzie. Lizzie asked if he could make her forehead smaller and make err some other things bigger in the photo....

After that the team showed Lizzie a few poses she could do in her photo shoot...hmmm

Then the News, Chris was talking to the news beat people and was asked to sing ''Memories'',
then Dave had a short go...err no comment

Dial A Mate

Dial a mate was boring today as the callers weren't very entertaining, caller 2 won with something like 22 seconds...

Next was lizzie's poses, she did 5 in all, ''cheeky, ''mean and moody'', ''low slung'', ''pucker up'' and ''don't mess fellers''. Mean and Moody is the best I think..we shall find out if it is on tomorrow's show, where the final pose will be chosen...

The Not

Same as it always is, not very good.

Careoke
I think Careoke was good today as there were lots and lots of people doing it today (people in the same car), The bloke near Sheffeild had a good voice on him:-)

that was about it for today...

Ben
-x-x-x-

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]