The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
I thought that I would start using the ratings out of 5 system at the end of each review as well if that is o.k. It is a basic but good idea for wrapping up the review so here goes...

Chris started todays show by talking about the Sony Awards, for the third year in a row, The Chris Moyles show has received no nominations, Chris uses this for most of the show, slags off Sony and the makes suggestive comments about the judges. Will makes the point to Chris that they could be up for Special achievment award and that he should have checked this b4 he started slagging it off. Chris makes a joke of this but secretly I imagine he will be peed off.
Chris decides to start his own awards, somebody phones up offering him an award from Johnny's, a condom shop, very appropriate.

Chris has a book of Popney rhyming slang, he goes through some with Dave and Will having to guess what they are, i.e, Britney Spears, two beers. Quite funny some of them.

Will makes a comment which leads to him getting slagged off for the rest of the show, Will is fast becoming the new Melinda, lanky and at the butt of all the jokes, the comment was that small women prefer tall men to cuddle, this leads to all callers agreeing with Will but Dave and Chris slag him for having a stutter when he gets angry.

The Hearsay parody was played again, very funny unlike the Not, which is crap.

Chris promotes the Vote for Lizzie in FHM 100 Babes campaign, she is quite fit but top 100, would be funny if she made it though.

The last 15 minutes of the show was Who Wants to be a Pop Music square? not that funny and been done b4.

Todays show was pretty poor, no features which is becoming a regular feature for a Monday show which is a shame because the new features are great, maybe just running out of ideas for them
2 out of 5
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up