The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Today is Comic Relief day, so Chris talked about celeb big brother for the first part of the show. He wanted Keith Duffy to win - but of course he didn't, Jack Dee did. Chris kept ringing up the number for Keith to win because he'd promised Keith that he'd back him to win. There was no John The Shark Culshaw today, he came in on Thursday because he had to record a TV pilot today. Even though John wasn't in, Moyles played a new prank call of John phoning up the Big Brother studios as Chris Eubank - quite funny.Moyles also had Marcus Bentley (the geordie big brother voiceover guy) in the studio one day to record a few clips including some fake big brother commentaries and a very funny (but over played) Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yey, Wheres me dogs at? Bark with me now. Chris played a couple of Craig David live songs, which pleased me :) He also played a version of Johnathon Wilke's crap song dedicated to fat Moylesy - Pound for Pound. Altogether, quite an average show today - sorry for a short review though, I'm thinking back 4 days as I write this because I forgot to write it down on Friday. And it was nice to hear from Moyles himself as well.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up