The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
ello there.

Hope we are all good. Guess what I did today and no I didn't finally get a life for all you people who were thinking that! Well, I smuggled a radio in to school today! Yippee!!!!! My joy was short lived as no sooner as I had got it out... I got it taken off me! I was just turning it on and I realised it was on Max volume, but it was too late. This didn't go to well, as I jumped up out my seat and dropped it on the floor. The batteries rolled across the floor and one ended up right next to the teachers chair. What could I do?! Yes, the only thing I could do was go on a Commando style mission to her desk with a chair on my back for camouflage. OK Enough Ben! To cut it short I was caught:-(. But I managed to get my it back when I walked out the room, well I stole it back. I shall try again next week:-) So I missed the first half hour again, I'm sorry.

Ok then lets get right into today's show shall we...

I walked in on Chris, Will and (Wow - sarcasm) Comedy Dermot. They were talking about Dermot getting his kit off for the web cam to raise money for Comic Relief. They were also talking about him being very good on T4. Also they were talking about him having to apologise about someone saying ''Get F*****!'' in front of thousands of people when he was doing a live broadcast. Then they were on about him looking like a gorilla on the web cam when he had his pic taken with his jumper over his head. Doesn't he look like normally though....? - only joking

Then some bloke came on telling a story about how Anthea Turner is a fowl mouthed but very cute ( the mans blind, or insane) witch. His story was that he went up to her and put his arm round her and said '' Hi Anika'', she told him to F*** off.......niceeeeee

They then had a really short game of ''The Er Game'', Dermot seemed to like it, not really worth mentioning...I just wanna look like I know what I'm doing...

Next was ''Dermots Introductory Service''. They played with a woman called Sharon, she worked in a Levis store. Chris tried to get some free jeans but she wouldn't give him any and they didn't come in his size, awww. Dermot won 3-2. The year was 1990.

Part 2 of ''Dermots Introductory Service'' He played against a bloke called Simon, he works in a health store, what fun! This time Dermot lost 3-2 to Simon! Simon's prize was a plug for his health shop, Chris hung up on him before he could say anything else. Good man! The year was 1995

Noooooo, lizzy and her Cuppa soup obsession affected Dermot, he snapped and was sat there drinking one!!!

Mark Chapman and Comedy Dave are working their way round the Country going to all Premiaship footie clubs (32 in all) and getting signed shirts from them for Comic Relief. Unfortunately Glasgow Rangers are not going to give them one:(

Next was a plug for ''The Priory'' Dermot was going on it and he had to say 3 phrases on the show for the lads which were ''Donkey Magic'', ''Johnny Dancing Bear'' and '' It's All Cabbages And Pineapples'', if he did this then Chris and Will would give some money to charity.

Here's some good news a bloke is giving Comedy Dave and Chapper's signed England and Scotland shirts! Top man there!

Next on the list was Chris's continuing campaign to get Anthea out the Big Brother House!!!
Go on Jack, Go on Jack!!!

Nearly done, up next was Chris's other campaign to get Ana and Lizzy in the top 100 sexiest women on the planet. They are both great lookers but I am still voting for my lass!!!:)

The last thing was an update for Dave and Chapper's trip round the country. They are a bit off time that's all.

Anyways sorry if I have dragged on a bit or there are any mistakes, sorry.
Take care.

Ben
-x-x-

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]