The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Hello everyone, good 2 hear from Chris himself and what he thinks. What he says is completely true, if u dont have time 2 do the reviews then don't do it, I made this point about 6 weeks ago but anyway.

Todays show was dedicated to Celebrity Big Brother and Comic Relief in general. Chris started the show by saying what everybody else was thnking, Eubank should have stayed in the house cos he is great entertainment.

Moyles has noticed some mistakes about CBB, like Jack Dee selecting his nominations with cards and then changing his mind for 1 of them.

Phone calls about CBB, some people think it could all be rigged which Dave seems to think, me to actually but as Will pointed out, its all for charity and that Chris is taking it all too seriously.

Chris dedicates some of todays show to the FHM 100 Babes, (hasn't he done this for the last 2 years or is it just me) This discussion leading to Chris saying nasty comments about his lass which will probably land him in the doghouse. They are starting a campaign to vote for Lizzie in the top 100 babes, which we should all do.
Speaking of Lizzie, I have noticed that in recent weeks that Lizzie has less input and Will has more which is either a bad thing or a good thing, can't decide.

Comedy Dave is raising money for Comic Relief by going round all the Premiership grounds in Scotland and England in 72 hours so this means that Dave will not be on the show until Friday which means they are looking for a Celebrity Comedy Dave to replace him, Noel Gallacher sounds good but it will probably be Coleshaw, great.

Not bad show today but no secret squirrel or G.R.C or Dial a mate which is disapointing.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]