The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
ello, there!

hope everything's ok, yeah so I'm Ben and I shall be doing Tuesdays reviews from now on. Anways I shall get right down on into today's show!

Sorry about this, but I always miss the first half hour of Chris's shows as I am at school : - (. I shall try to smuggle a radio in but as I am caught for doing anything and everything wrong , it might be hard. So until then sorry...

Anyways today's show, I walked in on continuing on from yesterdays subject, the drinking challenge between The Breakfast show and Chris's show. When this major event takes place the team were discussing if they could get a few days off as to really ''give it large'' and it would be a good team experience for them...yeah what ever. The rules would be whoever falls over or is sick would be out. They were also discussing where the drinking capitol of England was, I personally think it is where I live, Winchcombe. I live very near a few pubs and I owe my vast knowledge of footie songs to all to the drunken and often stoned people that walk past my window every night.

Big Blubber
Each member of the team went into the studio and recorded how they think the other team members are doing.

Dave had this to say about - lizzy - ''Bone idol''
- Will - ''I caught him smoking''
- Chris - ''Doing well''

Will had this to say about - lizzy - '' Needs to come out more''
- Dave- ''He's disruptive''
- Chris - ''Doing very well''

Lizzy had this to say about - Dave - ''Always sucks up to gym lady Jane''
- Will - '' We work well together'' ???
- Chris - dunno sorry :(

Chris had this to say about - Dave - ''Couldn't even lift his leg to fart!''
- lizzy - ''Smokes like a chimney'' ???
- Will - ''Fancies gym lady Jane''

After that they started talking about how they slept in bed with their lass's, Dave and his lass sleep not touching each other, apparently this means that they are trying to get away from each other and need more space, I think... Then Chris had a go at Dave about it, and Dave came back with ''at least I sleep with my girl friend unlike you!!!''

Next thing up was the ''Er'' game. This involves counting how many em's and erm's people say during a sentence. They tried guessing 4 times and Will came out the winner, guessing the closest.

Next was Chris's attempt at doing a Michael Jackson impression...err, yeah I'll leave that with you...

To my surprise apparently Martine Mcluchin is to give up her music career, possibly to return to her former profession of '' fat talentless punch bag'' who knows?

Will was also made a fool of by Chris by attempting to persuade Chris and Dave that musicals are fun to go and see.... nuff said

Caroke

Caroke was good today, the song they had to sing to was Uptown Girl - Westlife. This was very funny seeing as ''Aberdeen'' didn't quite get the idea that u had to sing and just shouted what he thought were the words. Caroke was definatly one of the better ones I thought today:)

Anyways that was about it, I think... if u have any problems with what I have put or anything else, in the words of Chris Moyles ''shove it up your ass'' - joke
Anyways if there is anything wrong sorry...

Ben
-x-

Tuesday show is up