The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
It was Moyles's birthday yesterday.. and guess what - it's mine today. I know all your presents are in the post - but i accept Switch/Visa :) With all my birthday celebrations - I have only caught bits of Moyles today, so this won't be the best review I have ever written.

Today's show was started by talking about Popstars (todays studio guests), Chris' star-studded party last night (John mistook Dane Bowers for Dom Joly) and the return of impressionist John Culshaw to the show. John did a wind up prank - he phoned up Claims Direct as some Star Wars character - but as soon as he spoke his first word (with echo-effect), the guy knew it was a wind up and started laughing. It wasn't that funny and I'm doubtful that it was genuine - why didn't the Claims Direct person say Hello, Claims Direct. How can I help you?. Hmm.

Today was Popstars.. sorry 'Heresay' day and Moyles did a ass-kissing interview (while trying to flirt with all the girls). John did a not bad Nigel Lithcoe impression - but the interview was mediocre. Chris said there would be a Real Audio clip of the interview on the Jukebox section of the website by 5:30, but nothing so far - check here. Moyles called Myleene a bossy, the name 'Heresay' crap, Lithcoe out of order and Suzzane sexy.

At 5:30 Chris played possibly the best game on Radio 1 right now - Seceret Squirrel, where men have to guess what secret their partners know about them. Todays was a man who told his ill wife he was going to play his PS with some mates - but instead went to a strip club. Unfortunately, he guessed right first time. Near the end of the show Chris started mouthing off about someone or something - but I can't remember what it was now.... damn.. it was funny.

Oh well... back to my b'day celebrations.

25/02/01 - If you want to hear/read the entire popstars interview try here on Radio 1 'Online'.

Tuesday show is up