The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Today was Simon Mayo's last day so Chris talked about him for a while, while Simon himself was getting boozed up at a goodbye party (aka Mystery Beers). Chris then promoted his new start time of 3pm from next Monday and then started to play with telephone tones which were for a new feature for bosses and their secretaries.

Todays rant was about Chris's arch-rival DJ Johnathon Coleman, fatbloke and Star collumnist. Chris was unhappy about John-oh/Fat-so's Star collumn, which Chris claims is just a huge plug for his radio show.

Not only was it Simon's last day - it was also Kavana's (I think it was Kavana, it could have been another newsreader). Chris played some classic Kavana moments including 'Tonight I'm looking at my friends opening'.

To see just how drunk Father Simon Mayo was, Chris sent out Lizzie to a 'secret location' to find him. John Culshaw wasn't in today - so Chris asked the listeners to phone up with their impressions. The impresssions were the funniest bit of Moyles I had heard for many weeks. Half of the callers didn't understand that they had to do the impression immediately, so they got cut off. There were Jimmy Saville, Shaggy, Frank Spencer and League of Gentlemen impressions - but the best has to have been the Hannibal from Cornwall. Inevitabley, Culshaw phoned up pretending to be a callers pretending to be Robbie Williams.

As Chris said himself, the show was crap until 5:15 when he got the callers impressions.

Tuesday show is up