The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Moyles is back, thank God, God bless her but Emma B was beginning to drive me crazy.

Link 1
Starts off the show in fine fashion, some rant about Simon Mayo stealing his headphones (again) thank god he's leaving, can't wait til Friday Moyles's words not mine. Chris and Dave were on holiday, Dave refuses to say where he went cos if he decides 2 go back he does not want the pepparami (paparazzi) following him, as if Dave. Chris was in Barbados, his girlfriend was so paranoid about the paparazzi taking pics of her that she was disapointed when they never much to Chris's amusement. Surprisingly, Moyles went 2 the gym twice on holiday, so he says and Lizzie has stopped going to Gym Lady Jane because apparently she forgot her kit a few times and she did not know when it was, or according to Chris and Will, she couldn't be arsed.

Link2
New R1 Jingle to promote the longer show, can't decide what tapes its on, Chris was looking at website that tells women what men find attactive, Moyles should be an expert then.

Link 3
A survey carried out on 20 men telling women what men find sexy and attractive about women, some strange ones, hair, eyes, just as I was thinking that there was no mention of the obvious assets, Chris comes out with Theres no mention of big boobs and a nice bum, that might be deemed as sexist but he does have a good point.
Link 4
Phone calls, time wasters and loser phoning up as usual, some crap ideas from callers, is it just me or are some calls rigged so Moyles can delibrately take the mickey, either that or the audience are as stupid as they sound.

Link 5 after 4.30 news and weather

Chris believes that him and Dave are a white pasty version of Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre, umm, continues to talk about the website survey, women should pluck their eyebrows, always turns me on says Dave, I think what Chris said is true, this survey misses out the key points, like what men find really attractive cos lets face it, after 12 pints, who cares what they look like.
More phone calls, more losers and time wasters, I have no recollection of what they said, sorry but I switch off when he has callers.

Link 6

Talking about the t.v show, Countdown, they have an attempt at the numbers game but they are (delibrately) useless, Dave raises a good point about Countdown, if u go second, u can bluff it easily cos if the first person gets it right then u can just say, oh yeah, I had the same or thats how I did it Good link if u were watching Channel 4 whilst listening to Moyles at the same time.

Link 7

Dave can't do maths, 9 x 10 is 900 apparently.
Papa Roach coming up, I've always been a fan of the smurfs good gag, u know Moyles is back with gags like that.

Link 8 after 5.00 news and weather

Polly from 3am girls has been voted 15th most eligible female in Britain by Esquire magazine, this leads to the usual slating of the 3 abosolute mingers by Chris, moose, huffers, pigs among the insults, he is very funny when he is on a slagging rant about somebody he dislikes, best link of the show, purely for slagging them off.

Link 9

Chris decides to phone Polly at Daily Mirror, he leaves a message asking her out and some guy shouts shut up fatty very funny, waits for her to call back butr amazingly she doesn't.

Link 10

Dave has ink on his tooth, The Not, must stand for not funny, severly over done, was never that funny to begin with, lets hope when he starts early next week that The Not is scrapped, mentions a meeting, perhaps it is to discuss the new show, bring back Viaduct I say.

Link 11

Trail 4 Lamacq live, Chris has never heard of Lowgold, who has, he brought back Lizzie a present, Rumballs, whatever they are, hand made apparently.

Not a bad show 2day, just good to have him back I suppose, next week should be good with an extra hour.

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plat[…]