The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Chris was apparently in a good mood today. This normally indicates that the show will be an average one, since it's always amusing when Chris is a little peeved. Chris also opened by saying that he reckoned that they had the best afternoon show in history. Without wanting to upset any Mark and Lard fans, I think Moylesy is right. Then again I would say that. The fact that your reading this probably means you'll have the same opinion as me anyway. Chris was also continuing his stance against Sony - since there is no nomination for Chris in the awards (again!). Chris says that they don't need awards to prove the value of the show, really the listening figures say it all anyway.

Another exclusive for Chris' show was the news that Melinda was in the studio with stick tape over his nose. The reason?.. to remove blackheads! Naturally Chris had another solution (one that his Dad used to use on him), to use a biro's shell and push in into the skin to force the blackhead out. Mel, surprisingly declined the offer. In rejecting the offer and leaving the studio he unwittingly started a feature that ran through a lot of the show - revealing number by number the phone no.s of a the member of the team.

Because Mel. kept saying no to Chris idea with the biro Chris threatened to reveal two number for every minute that Mel. held out. Chris revealed x numbers from Mel's mobile phone number, meaning that there were only two left! That means that anybody trying to guess the other to had a 1/81 chance of getting it right.. if my working's right. Mel. didn't give in but instead told Chris a story about Rhys to pass the buck onto him.

Rhys was most worried about the desk in the studio, since Chris was knelling on top of it at one point to try and get to Mel.

I've done a lot worse on this desk and it still stands. - Chris' response (a little off mic.).

The story that Mel. told concerned his headphones (I'm not sure if he's still using Sarah Cox's or not). According to Mel. they had been stolen! It turned out, when looking back at the CCTV coverage that Dave Vitty (Comedy Dave) was the main suspect! He was seen carrying all the equipment, including the headphones to their Saturday morning show. By the sound of things, they were never seen again!

I've been fingered *(steady Dave!)*... so to speak... as the prime suspect in this case. - Dave in response to the allegation.

So it moved on to Comedy Dave's home number. I like the way Chris is getting out of having to read his number out, by the way. Dave's first offer of a story concerned him witnessing Rhys picking his nose before the show. Not really a new story... so Chris rejected this one as a means to pass the buck. So in one link five numbers of Dave's home number were revealed!

This is great! This is better than torture! - Chris.

In telling a story about Rhys Dave managed to pass the buck over to him. Dave told a story about Rhys falling asleep at a party. Later on Rhys woke up and found a bloke sat next to him..? Unfortunately the rest of the story was cut off. We'll just have to let our imagination take over ;-).

Rhys didn't think that Chris had his home phone number, and it appears that he was right. Chris began to read out a number we he thought was Rhys home number. Rhys continued to insist that it was the wrong number that Chris was giving out. Was he bluffing?

If your double bluffing your a very cool customer - Chris when he was reading the number out.

John then made a point that was out the back of my mind at the time as well; what about the person who's phone number it really was.

Stuff them! - Chris' response.

John Culshaw best contribution today (IMHO) was his impression of Chris Eubank when saying the lines I've seen you around... I find you very attractive... Would you go to bed with me? (from the Touch and Go song). This was after saying the lines as Dr Who and Dale Winton. This was how John decided Eubank was say it (probably quite accurate).

Imagine this in Eubank's voice!

I have observed your presense in the vicinity. One finds you asthetically and visually... to be of a status of pleasingness *(nice word to make up)*. Would you accompany me to a place where normally one would associate with rest, but we will not rest, we will wriggle.

Chris Eubank, if you're listening I will go to bed with you. - Chris' response (he says it would sound great on a trail).

Chris later went through the questionnaire that you had to answer to apply for the Radio 1 Talent 2000 scheme. After going through the questions they basically ascertained that Rhys would never get a job now!

Apparently Rhys one interviewed Comedy Dave for a job... his conclusion from the interview?

He was rubbish! - Rhys.

Viaduct today was won by Claire (after being slightly rigged by Chris) and will be back on Tuesday.

** This review was posted by the webmaster of MoylesNet (http://www.moylesnet.co.uk) - a source of quality, up to date show reviews and news on Chris Moyles and his show. **

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]