The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Producer Rhys returned from his two week break today, so there were two disappointed Leeds United fans in the studio today. Chris also had to pay up from his bet with Comedy Dave (since Everton won last weekend). The subject therefore got onto money and naturally Mel. had to be involved. Mel. is often moaning about not being paid enough and according to Chris he never says he's got any money. It turned out that Mel. had a new watch which Chris proceeded to declare as a fake (Mel. admitted it - well kind of) and then played catch with it in the studio. Mel. didn't seem impressed....

Chris: *Talking to Mel.* So tell me, how can you afford to go out and buy a new Rolex watch, mate?
Mel: I didn't buy that.
Dave and Chris: What you nicked it?
Mel: I didn't nick it, no.

Apparently Chris knew it was a fake, because his cousin shifts these.

In the next link Chris mentioned the fact that, for the second year running he wasn't even nominated in the Sony Radio awards. Do Sony have something against Chris? I mean, 5.5 million listeners; surely a nomination, at least. As Chris said, he was voted no. 1 DJ in the Sun - so why no Sony nomination?

Chris' lass was also in the Daily Star over the weekend. Chris commented how they had spelt her name wrong and how she would go loopy when she saw it. Her name is actually Anna Boltar not Anna Bolton - as the Daily Star.

That's like Chris Mimms. - Chris' comment on the story.

After the news at 3.30pm Chris didn't talk to any of the news-readers. It had me worried that perhaps the Radio 1 bosses had stopped Moylesy from doing this. Thankfully normal service resumed later in the show.

Next up in the show was a small quiz (Chris really likes quizes at the minute). The British Academy Awards nominations were out and Chris ran the quiz with Dave and the others to prove that nobody had even heard of most of the nominations!

Chris: Thora Hird, name the show she's been nominated for as best actress.
Dave and Mel: *Complete silence.*
Chris: Any takers... no? 'Lost for words'. (the answer!) So technically you were both right.

Later it appears that Dave had returned to form, since he won Dave's introductory service.

Also in the show today we heard what happens when your CD is knackered, since one of Moylesy's jingles went drastically wrong... twice.

The subject of the the phantom wee-wee sprayer returned today as well. Since Rhys had been away for two weeks and the problem of the wet toilet floors cannot be blamed on him, or apparently Chris. Dave is still a possible suspect and we are told that once, when Mel. followed Dave into the toilets it was like experiments had been done - nice image.

Oh, and apparently Rhys is inadequate in a certain department - I'll let your imagination do the work.

Chris: To me... it's not a big thing. *Pause* I think that's where the problem lies.
Team: *Laughter.*

After Arman Van Heldan's new track Moylesy proclaimed that he could scratch and mix as well, if not better. So tomorrow he will give it a go. Should be good.

Like fatboy fat - Dave's cynical comment.

Tomorrow will be quiz day as well. Two things to look forward to tomorrow!

** This review was posted by the webmaster of MoylesNet (http://www.moylesnet.co.uk) - a source of quality, up to date show reviews and news on Chris Moyles and his show. **

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]