The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Today's show revolved around Chris Moyles idea to set up a boy-band with him, Dave, Mel and Rhys as the members. Originally they proposed to call the group Pondlife until somebody pointed out that there actually is a group already around with that very name (in Italy)... apparently. Oh, and Mel will be on lead vocals. By the way Chris, you are two days too late ;-).

Just before the news at 5.30pm we heard Mel. attempting to rap some lyrics. I'll think you'll agree, he isn't half as good at Moylesy when it comes to rapping. It needs fine tuning apparently (not the words I would use!).

After the news Chris had his normal chat to the news team, and today we heard an example of the BBC news team's faultless use of the English language.

Juliet: *Juliet is attempting to dig herself out of a hole after she implied that she fancied her gym instructor...* I just said he wasn't very bad

Colleagues like these today saw Chris' lass (Anna) on the phone to see how much she actually knows about him. As before Mel, Dave and Rhys also took part. Things that the quiz told us:

* Chris has one brother (who's name is Kieron).
* He has been Stringfellow's three times (see 31/03/2000 - too many times according to Anna.
* He prefers curry to fish and chips.
* Chris sleeps in the buff (there's a scary thought).
* Chris hasn't been on a bus for over a year.
* He's kissed another man (there's another very scary thought).

Needless to say an argument broke out between Anna and Chris during the feature, but only one! It actually turned out that Rhys knew more about Chris than his lass (he even knew that Chris sleeps in the buff!).

Viaduct saw two new contestants, both who ended up being cut off. So they will start from scratch tomorrow, and hopefully get two better callers.

Later on in the show saw the long awaited (well we had the weekend without it) return of the top feature Who wants to win a load of tat?. Unfortunately two people with a brain managed to get through, so it wasn't up to the standards set by last week's callers. It appears that to get through to the feature you have to get past some questions asked by Mel. Presumably you have to get them wrong to get through; I mean if everybody knew all the answers it would kinda spoil the feature.

Not a bad show, but a bit of a slow start to the week.

** This review was posted by the webmaster of MoylesNet (http://www.moylesnet.co.uk) - a source of quality, up to date show reviews and news on Chris Moyles and his show. **

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]