The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
Unfortunately I missed about half the show today ;-( , so I missed the Producer Rhys edition of Colleagues Like These - all I heard was that they had Rhys' lass on the show and that according to the ladies Rhys is an outstanding lover. Bet it was good though.
Viaduct was actually funny today, but not because of the callers - but because of a goof by Chris:

In attempting to answer the previous question Which word comes before pensioners and bun?

Caller:
Cross?... Hot cross?
Chris and Dave:
That's right! Hot cross pensioners.
Chris:
Congratulations, nice one!
Caller:
You can get hot cross pensioners, in the summer.
Chris:
Yeah, but it's that well know phase; hot cross pensioners and hot cross buns
Chris:
No... sticky. No... Chelsea was the answer! Sorry that was the wrong before.
Chris:
Sticky pensioners?
Dave:
Maybe.

After Viaduct Chris shows off his real DJ skills. Chris plays one of the samples taken from 'colleagues like these' of producer Rhys saying Well according to the ladies... I'm an outstanding lover in the excellent new Rank 1 track 'Airwave'. It sounded really professional.
The first caller on Who wants to win a tat was Emma today and she again continued the trend in dumb callers. Despite owning it she didn't know the answer to the question:

Who's debut album is called 'On how life is' 

I mean, not knowing the answer may be forgivable, but when you own the CD yourself? Duuurrrrrr!  

And the second caller blatantly cheated by asking the people she was with for some of the answers.

** This review was posted by the webmaster of MoylesNet (http://www.moylesnet.co.uk) - a source of quality, up to date show reviews and news on Chris Moyles and his show. **
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up