Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By the_dr
I'm bored on my own - so if you join the chat room now (see Chat room thread) I will give you the url for the Jason Downs Pints parody which I just uploaded.<P>the_dr
By Guest
Sorry for leaving so suddenly, my dad came home and I was way over the time I'm allowed so I had to go or be murdered (literally).
By the_dr
No problem. I have similar troubles myself "You're blocking up the phone". grrrr.<P>the_dr
By Guest
I'm using my parents phone line for my unmetered access. When they want to use the phone, I just hand them my mobile. That's until I can get my own line anyway.
By Guest
I'm going to get a line when I get a decent regualr income. My work is so varied at the moment. As for ADSL, no chance! BT Are giving people access to ADSL to people who a vast majority already have a cheaper alternative (cable). Where's the logic in that!? As for me, no cable, and no ADSL. ISDN isn't worth all the money, and I'd have to get planning permission for a 2nd sat dish. So that's those options down the drain.<P>Living in a rural area sucks!!

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]