Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Guest
Clare- leaveitaht- Look how many posts we have done over the last 3 months. I may not wish to moyles Children or religously go to meet him every day. Why not accept the fact that most of the people who use this site are 1. Freaks/stalkers, 2. wannabe DJs (this is my category) or 3. NORMAL FANS OF MOYLES who just want a bit of a laugh!!<P>Like I have said before- if you want an intelligent conversation, then this is not the best place. Setup you're own bored, and stop wasting our time.<P>Jonny Hoare, Slightly Annoyed, Cornwall
By Guest
Just a thought, but if you people keep replying to each other about this than the arguement will never end!  Can't we all just be friends?<P>An extremly tired and p****d off Hells Angel
Claire, if you continue to p**s people off then i will  be forced to track down your address and throw chesnuts and bombay mix at you freshly varnished front door and get my stout on a lead to run around in your front garden an pee on your rose bush.
ok clare, i'm willing to listen.<P>i am a fan of moyles that's why i post here.<P>if YOU post an interesting, topical thread about moyles, i'll post sensibly with a relevant reply. <P>you won't though. you'll just whine.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]