Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Lara
was it u who talked a lot about essays including pat sharp and cheese?<br>If so are u responsible for moylesy talking about pat sharp being cheesy on sat. show?
By stevotrash
I reckon Moylesy may be taking a sly peak at messages on this board. For example, he had an item on his show last week which was about pestering celebrities,  which just so happened to coincide with the public release of my ironic celebrity pest emails. Also, me and the hoaremeister talk about Plymouth Sound on this message board quite alot if you havn't noticed. A few fridays back he got jon culshaw to do a prank phonecal too of all radio stations.....plymouth sound. Seems quite odd<P><br>
By Mike
hrmm hrmmmm hrmmmmmmm<P>any chance in visiting the studios Chris?<P>
By Mike
I now have supitions about JH... is he the script writer for the show?...<p>[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 03 April 2001).]
By Stickyspanner
If the real Moyles does read this board, then it would be nice if he contacted us once in a while - email me for instance Chris - i`ve emailed you on countless occasions without sucess of a reply  :)
By Guest
Does he?  How do you know?
By Guest
I love it!<br>Me- comedy writer for Moyles- I should be so lucky!<P>
By Guest
Remember folks there's no H in Jonny- As if I wanted that annoying welsh freak anyway near me!

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]