Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Guest
"To what extent is Pat Sharp harder than Dave Benson Philips. Discuss with reference to cheese on toast"<P>Points will be awarded to those who mention foriegn cheesses. the use of other dairy products is allowed, but use of yoghurt will be deemed as cheating.
By Stickyspanner
Discuss the option of buying Jonny a dictionary with references to Foreign Cheeses  :)<P>Points will be awarded on submitters to this posting that include the phrase "gramatical excellence" with points deducted to the use of "ohhh u sarky git".<P>
By Tom_Murphy
Dave Benson Philips is hard coz he nailed your scout leader, but Pat Sharp hosted the game show EVERYONE (including you) wanted to go on. And i know you used to dream about having a birthday party in the fun-house.....or was it just me.
By Lara
Dave Benson Philips was great for putting teachers, etc. into the slime but Pat was great for presenting Funhouse- oh how I wanted to go on the racing car game bit- I could have kicked some serious arse!!
By Lara
yeah- but when u r that age some were led to believe that even Pat was "cool"...so we could easily be misled that those cars were fast!
By Guest
Grammatically I am the weakest link - thank you Mr Spanners- but DBP's hyperactive gorgonzola like laugh will beat Pat Sharp's Dairylea Mullet any day.<br>
By Guest
The standard of these essays is appalling (if I had a red pen I would use it here!)<br>C'mon people you forget to refer to cheeses, no cheese no marks
By Tom_Murphy
cheese is mouldy milk - does it serve any real purpose, apart from eating? discuss....
By Guest
Oi Murphy - I set the essay questions!<br>You have failed<br>
By Lazy_Gimp
I dont like cheese... actually no, I like Phillidelphia light but thats coz it doesnt taste of cheese...hmm...<br>Fun House- brings a tear to the eye!<br>who saw the one where the girl got off the crazy house and threw up?!!<br>classic!!
By Guest
Nice effort but you failed to mention dave benson philips so B- for you
By Guest
I loved fun house - I wanted to go on the racing cars too!  And the crazy house was just the best thing in the world.  However, DBP on GYOB was better, I would have quite happily gunged every adult I knew just to get on that show!  And cheese on toast tastes better with brown sauce on.
By Mike
I met the fun house presneter guy in Alton Towers, along with Fergie & kids !<P>Pat Sharp.. just remembered his name!<P>Mike
By Guest
Hells Angel - top of the class so far!!
By Tom_Murphy
Jonny your permit to teach and set essays comes under review at the end of the month........ bearing in mind the whole "i slipped and accidentally grabbed his trousers, pulling them down by chance" incident, i would say things weren't looking to good.........
By Guest
Nice one tom- i'm bored already- I going to become a social worker - can I help you get over this scenairo

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]