Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Eddie
Please can Johnny and everyone else stop taking part in posting races, it's not funny! I have to come on here (Along with everyone else) and sift through all the rubbish posts (Wich is, with these races, 99% of them) before I find any good interesting points. Please only post if you have a really decent point to mkae or if you are answering someone elses question.....Tell these people Chris (Administartor) it's ruining this otherwise brilliant message board! <P>There you go that's my rant over with, it just really annoys me that's all!<P>Eddie
By Guest
Come on Eddie hardly a nice guy are you<br>When you think about it - My points are relevant and True to the previous thread, occcasionly there are irrelevant comments, but only as response to irrelevant threads, unlike somebody - If you want a conversation then I suggest you look elsewhere. All you bloody well do is winge on this site and it's pissing me off. not to mention so many more people. There will be no more posting races FOR NOW, so you've got what you wanted. But fer Christsake no one likes a moaning Minnie, and say something positive for change.<P>That End this Partly Politcal Broadcast on behalf of the Jonny Hoare's Party<P>
By Guest
Oh and there's no "H" in Jonny.<br>Anyone seen using a H in my name again will be given a slap from Vannessa Feltz.........<br>.........<br>....<br>...<br>...<br>...<br>...<br>...<br> 's distant cousin Fuzzy<P>Spell it right peeps
By Eddie
Sorry if I offended or annoyed you Jonny <br>(look no "h")I didn't mean to! (I promise) I was already in a bad mood and I got excited when I saw there were twenty new posts since my last visit and only about two were worth reading! As long as the posting races stop I'll be happy. Sorry again. I like to think I'm a nice guy, sorry if I've offfended anyone else!<P>Eddie
By stevotrash
jon usually has trouble constructing meaningful conversations. Who can ever forget his narrative of a father ted episode in a media studies lecture. A whole blimen episode
By Guest
Stevo you forgot the small detail of 3 (count 'em 3) main characters of Game On and also at least a mention of Big Borother in one essay!!<P>(Not as good as our reconstruction of raiders of the lost ark with a satsuma. You laugh, but this actually happened!!)
By Tom_Murphy
Jonny Hoare is an inspiration to us all. Without him this board would be a pish-posh of nothingness. Thanks to him i have discovered the joy of post-races and my life has gained new meaning. His comments should be noted and learnt, and recited on a daily basis. Thank you.<P>(BTW i am still on sabbatical  :))
By Sheepy
Why is that everytime i come on here there is like  messages from you !!!!!!!!!! that are basically a loada pants!!!!!!! sorry i cant stand it thats all!!!!!!!!
By Tom_Murphy
he also ended a question with an exclamation mark which is a sure sign of dementure. i'll answer the first question, if i may.....<P>the reason that when you come to this message board there are messages from jonny is that this is a message board that jonny posts messages on. it really is that simple..................you complete retard.
By Guest
Or big girls blouse- or from Wales (expect Anne Robinson type insults)- it's the sheep thing you see
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]