Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Mike
Just wondering what time and the addy for your radio thing... I meant to listen last week and the week b4 and i forgot and I would look for the details in here somewhere but I really can't be arsed so can ya post 'em again?!<P>Thanks  :)<P>Mike
By Stickyspanner
OK - open Real Player<P>In the Location bar put the following:<P>http://chat.knightimechat.com:6080/chat/world/html/streamers/knightime.ram<P>I stream 8pm on a Monday for about 2 hours - sometimes I use a mic, sometimes I dont - all depends on my mood - today I`m depressed majorly so I doubt I will.
By Mike
very quick  :)<P>No do speak coz, i like talk radio... <P>Discussion topics for your show...<P>* Jack climbing on the roof and blowing something making the dog barks... hrmmm unoriginal I know so suggestions for SS... <bg><P>Mike
By Stickyspanner
What are u drinking?????<P>Also - do u guys have pagers?<P>While I stream i`ll have AOL, ICQ, Yahoo and possibly MSN on<P>AOL - Stickyspanner<br>ICQ - 15893720<br>Yahoo - Stickyspanner<br>MSN - mailto:stickyspanner@hotmail.com<P>And like the BBC, you can phone me but you dont have to worry about all that option crap  :)<P>07768 508 871
By Stickyspanner
The stream runs almost 24 hours a day, but most of the people on it are American (cheesy music on cue)<P>Tonights show will be mostly rock stuff - mostly older stuff - I`ve done nothing but listen to new stuff for ages, so i`m gonna play older stuff methinks.
By Stickyspanner
I`m open to suggestions though, but will end up playing dancy stuff<P>the problem is that I havent been able to write any audio cd`s lately so dont have many new tracks done - got em all on MP3, but I cant stream MP3 as my computer was used to design the ark  :)

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]