Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
Hi again everyone,<P>Just a thought but does anyone ever use the chat facility on this site, if not why not? Whenever I've had a look nobody's been there and I think it would be great to chat, maybe we should set a time and date?!?!?!?!<P>Eddie
Ok, I'v downloaded and set up AOL IM and I've added Stickyspanner to my buddy list.....go on evryone else, download it from AOL.com and then let us know your Screen name and we can chat!!!! It seems to be quite good although I've not actually used it to talk to anyone yet! It doesn't take long to download and I think it's the one we should go for.....It had better be as I just downloaded and Installed it!!!!!<P>Eddie<P>By the way my screen/user name is:<P>Eddienock01<P>Look forward to chatting soon!
Added u to my list Eddie - if I see u or you see me then we will be able to chat and i`ll give u a quick run down on all the cool things with AOL - 5 minutes later and you will agree with me that its the best and easiest messenger to use - although I wish I could say the same for their actual ISP service  :)
Earlier today I showed AOL IM to Eddie and i think he`s suitably on my side now.<P>What times best for u guys - Sunday night is good with me, but i need to be gone by 10:45 cos I host an online Trivia Quiz of all things in a chat room.<P>On Monday nights I stream so thats out - its technically possible I could chat then, but I couldnt devote all my attention to it.<P>Up to you guys - any other night is good, but early weekend is a "possible out DJ`ing with my m8", so maybe un workable.

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]