Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Roddy
has anyone seen it this week? the bloke called Sam who wore glasses used to play the keyboard in North and South, i know it's really sad that i recognise him though
By Lara
for some sad and worrying reason i know the bloke u mean from north and south...i need to get out more, i know!
By Clare
We knew it was him aswell and so did our friend Kat! Your not alone!
By stevotrash (Guest)
i'm afraid i spotted him too on Bummymores show. Based on the way comedy dave spoke i thought he would look like the keyboard player from north and south.
By Kate
what were you all doing watching 'My Kind Of Music'????!<P>xx
By Guest
I actully really used to like their programme (I forget what its called) and that song('I'm a man not a boy').  Forgive me, I was young and niave.
By cockney_spandex_girl
didnt he used to have green hair in the series? and then ginger?<P>and who can forget their classic "Who do you think you are, tarantinos a star".genius.
By DJ
#"What have I gotta do,<br>to get the message through to you,<br>what else can I say,<br>you never listen anyway,<br>think that im too young,<br>think that I wont understand,<br>listen to me now,<br>aint no boy cos im a man,<P>You dont understand,<br>You dont understand,<br>You dont understand;<br>You dont understand!!!!.........<P>Im a man not a boy, <br>man not a boy' <br>maaan not a booooyyy,<br>Im a man not a boy,<br>man not a boy <br>maaan not a booooooooooooyyy......"# etc<P>Thank you, thank you very much<br>
By Roddy
Johnce you just made yourself sound VERY sad, and another thing, you've still got MY NORTH AND SOUTH CD (and Wes), when r u giving it back to me?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
ah the good old days........anyone remember when most of the songs in the charts had words in them?????
By Stickyspanner
words?  as in lyrics??<P>you mean different from "its time to burn" or "bass in the place <insert town of birth here>" or "zombie, zombie nation"??<P>You must be going back a few more years than me!  :)<P>
By Lara
a bit late in the conv. now but i remember watching no sweat...and partly liking "i'm a man not a boy"- argh! I was young though so that is my excuse.
By Bruce_Grundy
who do you think you are taratino's new star<br>is that whoooooo you are<br>you pick us up to knock us down<br>telllll me who do you think you are<P>Inane picture of idlewild guitarist.

Thanks, both shows are up