Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By offsprung
hi,<br>how the hell did the tweenies(dunno if its spelt right 'cos im not a fan) end up above the offspring (original prankster) in the chart on monday???<br>oh yeah, dont forget to have a wee look @ my new offspring site ( and leave a damn message on the message board) ,<br>http://www.the-offspring.20m.com<P>cheers,<P>Offsprung
By 4real2
are you one of these people who judge music on chart positions?!?! who gives a ****. The charts died years ago, they are now for kids to talk about on a monday morning in the playground. Marilyn manson got 12th, hes so alternative isnt?! no better than steps methinks. Good music, sad sheepish fans. Offspring, hmmm they are sooooo good! (how do you do sarcasm on here?)
By Lazy_Gimp
Here, here!<br>I say we make our own singles chart- obv. Coldplay with Trouble would be number 1! closely followed by that Wu Tang Clan song whos title briefly escapes me...!
By sigimck
hey,the tweenies kick arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Lara
hey gimp....i totally agree and the name of the song is Gravel Pit (i think)...
By Lazy_Gimp
Yeah thats the one!<br>I do have to admit, I saw that Tweenies song on TOTPS the other day and it isn't nearly half as bad as the Teletubbies song!<br>I would even go as far to say that its better than Craig from Big Brothers song- although not on the comedy factor....'at thish time of year...!'
By sigimck
getteolife are going for No 1 at christmas
By Lara
HEY Gimp.<br>I agree yet again...I've heard the Tweenies song and it is better than the Teletubbies...but is that hard?  Same bout Craig from Big Brother...but it doesn't mean i like it!<br>
By Dave
The Tweenies should all be BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Lara
which would u rather was burned...tweenies or teletubbies if they threatened to take over the whole of the top 40 chart then dave?
By Lara
actually i'd rather both...

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]