Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Lara
i totally agree......none of my friends agree but i love mansun and moloko.....gettin both their albums...."indigo-o-o-oooo!"
By 4real1
i saw mansun live and cried, they are so beautiful, but moloko? are you joking? its a insult that mansun are on radio1 amongst craig david and s club 7?! erm, i hope mansun dont turn out being trendy.  
By Lara
i absolutely hate craig david....i'm actually part of an anti-craig david club on yahoo (as well as a chris moyles one)...but i don't visit it much....i'm also on a mission to assasinate (how do u spell that?) all 7 of them...
By someone
i think the most annoying things about all this pop garbage (and i include travis in there) is you just cant escape it. I do try to ignore it but its hard. I dont hate craig david, if i did i would be using my energy on him and my energy is too special for that loser. Music is redundant, nobody says anything anymore, its all for money, and who do i blame? 1. bands who write crappy lyrics. 2. Radio1 3. Sycophants on bbc, maybe if they were honest about songs the children wouldnt be so keen to by it. 4. people for being so dumb /impressionable.  
By someone
but there are some really pasionate / emotional bands about, but writing worthwhile lyrics usually condemns you to obscurity. Some people realise how unimportant money is and they prosper in their music most just want money. Korn being the model of of exploitation. Hell is other people i guess.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Speaking for S Club 7 fans around the world I think it is harsh how they are treated.  The Charts are not a measure of talent or quality of music but of sales of music. Bands like S Club 7 dont claim to be the greatest musicians ever but create music which entertains people.  It is impossibe to make a chart of talent or musical ability as how can u compare Beethoven to B*witched???

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]

2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]