Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
As the forum will now get back to glory days level I thought it would be a good idea to update everyone on what we have all been doing for the past few years as contact has been minimal.

Go!
I split up with my girlfriend of 5 years in May, and I've been re-discovering the social life that I lost since then!

Aside from that, I've gone through about 3 cars since the show ended, as per usual for me!
I have a new girlfriend, not pregnant or with child this time! [emoji14]

I graduated from UWE finally this summer with a 2:1 in Accounting and Finance and started my grad scheme with Baker Tilly studying for my ACA qualification about a month ago. Quite exciting times in my life right now!

So nice to have all the team back together!
I started dating Mr Red the week after the R1 show finished, we got engaged in May 2013, moved in together in July 2013 and married in January 2015, at Gretna Green. We still live in Manchester city centre. I work at the same place, but in a different role that isn't talking to the public all day and I enjoy it much more. And I don't have bright red hair anymore!
paulgannon01 wrote:
James H wrote:So what do we call you now if your hair isn't Red? Nicola_Brown?

Haha I was going to say something similar :)

Excellent question. i considered changing my username on here but thought it was just too much hassle given my long posting history under this name. I'm InkedDoll on Hitched and Popjustice.

Who hasn't checked back in yet? Badger, Tim, Lottie, anyone else? SAV1OUR will be back on today I think.
Nicola_Red wrote:
Excellent question. i considered changing my username on here but thought it was just too much hassle given my long posting history under this name. I'm InkedDoll on Hitched and Popjustice.

Who hasn't checked back in yet? Badger, Tim, Lottie, anyone else? SAV1OUR will be back on today I think.

Ooo InkedDoll - that's a cool nick.

Wow I've not used forums properly in years. It's quite refreshing yet nostalgic. I'm glad someone suggested this Tapatalk app. :)
Last edited by paulgannon01 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am now working for pc world as a sales advisor but I am thinking of leaving as they don't care about staff.

I really want to do a job teaching people how to use a computer

And I am still single
Nicola_Red wrote:Excellent question. i considered changing my username on here but thought it was just too much hassle given my long posting history under this name. I'm InkedDoll on Hitched and Popjustice.

Badger was in the chatroom yesterday, had a bit of a catchup. I've seen Lottie make some comments on Twitter lamenting the loss of XFM
Deadly lost on The Chase...
Nicola_Red wrote:
paulgannon01 wrote:
James H wrote:So what do we call you now if your hair isn't Red? Nicola_Brown?

Haha I was going to say something similar :)

TravisBickle! Probably the most infamous...
Oh man, yeah! And RichBrown, has he been back yet? It's terrible that I've forgotten people who came to the meet!
I'm still with the bank (no longer a sofa) and been with my man for nearly three years. Now live in the city centre. Just been on four weeks holiday and going back to work tomorrow. Concerned about setting the alarm for 5:45am.
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh man, yeah! And RichBrown, has he been back yet? It's terrible that I've forgotten people who came to the meet!

To be fair, he was quite forgettable..
He was very quiet, which is a shame cos I feel like from his facebook and twitter he's quite interesting. But I get how in a big group of new people some just naturally gravitate to the back. We had a meet-up for our hitched forum last month and I'd forgotten how intimidating meeting a group of strangers from the internet can be!
I remember the first meet (the thought tank one) - when a photo taken that day led Chris to call me 'the fat one' and say 'I'm not that big'. (What have I been doing, losing a lot of weight. Which has worked).

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]