Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Sidders
Not sure where everyone has gone as nobody's posted since early December!

Just wanted to wish all Moyles fans a very happy 2015! Will this be the year we get to hear Chris on the radio again?
By Topher
Sidders - are congratulations in order - is that your baby? (Happy New Year by the way).
By Sidders
Indeed, that is my daughter Indiana Poppie, who is exactly 2 months old today. Things have certainly changed around here - where is everyone?
By slaphead1982
It's just one of things. After over two years of no significant public work, You lose the following you once had. I usually pop on once a week minimum.
Happy New Year by the way. :)
By Topher
Wow, congratulations sir - how are the sleepless nights, etc? Everyone has sort of disappeared since Moyles left - or at least is just lurking - shame really.
By James H
I've always been a lurker on here, although I actually have more Moyles in my life at the moment than usual, I've started listening to the daily replay and I'm trying to build some sort of meta search engine for the old show running orders as I've managed to load them all into a database.

In other words, I've been bored in my spare time!

Happy new year all :)
By Sidders
She's actually sleeping fairly well at night, and usually goes off after her last feed until about 7am, which I'm told is very good.

How is your little one doing Topher? How old is she(?) now?
By Yudster
Sidders! When did you do that?! Actually I can work it out, don't worry. Congratulations, she's gorgeous - and named after a great movie franchise. Love it.
By Topher
Yes, but Indiana Jones was superfluous to the outcome of the first film...

Sidders wrote:She's actually sleeping fairly well at night, and usually goes off after her last feed until about 7am, which I'm told is very good.

How is your little one doing Topher? How old is she(?) now?

Good stuff. I dunno why people moan about babies not sleeping, most of the ones I've known about have been absolutely fine! He's very well thanks, he was four in September - going to school this year.

You know the old cliché that everyone tells you about - how quick it goes? Well it's truer than you believe at the moment.. photo and videos are your friend.
By Nicola_Red
Happy new year all! I turn 40 next week, so that's quite scary.
By neilt0
What kind of crazy app is that?! ^^^^

I use a renaming prog and then MP3tag to tag a year at a time, then copy a month at a time on to m'phone.
I use BeyondPod as a player, it's great for podcasts that aren't really podcasts:

By James H
I just subscribe to the CM.net RSS feed and instruct PodcastAddict to download the new episode at 3am each day so it's ready for my morning commute :)

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]