Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
Firstly; love him, very funny/clever/interesting man. Secondly, seen him on QI twice recently, and both times he has had really red eyes.

So, question; Does anyone know does he have an eye problem (google doesn't know), or is it as I suspect, as a documented 'herbal remedy' user, he's just stoned off his box..? (might explain the talking shite on the programme, too)
By Nicola_Red
I think he might be slightly boss-eyed (un-PC term). I've seen him live several times, including on the front row (my ex insisted on sitting there - I would never sit front row!) and I think his eyes might be just slightly off, as it were. Once when I saw him he remarked to us at the counter that he was driving to the next venue that night, and he had his then-baby son with him - so I would like to hope he wouldn't be stoned then. But of course that's not to say that he doesn't partake of funny cigarettes - I obviously wouldn't know about that :) Also if the programmes that are being shown now were filmed in the summer then maybe he was suffering with really bad hayfever - my eyes get really itchy, watery and sore when my allergies are bad.
By dimtimjim
Hmmm... Hayfever is an option i'd not considered.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as to label him boss-eye'd, just very red....
By DevilsDuck
He is always stoned
By dimtimjim
Thought so; top lad.