Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Misfit
Saturday afternoon tunes 2-4pm on www.phoenixfm.co.uk or 96.7 if by some miracle you're in calderdale :)

if you get some requests or any shout outs written down on this thread, I'll read em out!

ta

Alex
By Boboff
Moyles is alive and well, as is Bart.

I would like to dedicate this song to the inventor of the sheer negligee.

Seymour Tit, a legend in our time.

OKay, yeah I get it, Micheal Hunt, has anyone seen him?
By Misfit
childish bunch aha! this thread was then going to be me asking for suggestions as to ideas as to what people who regularly listen to radio actually want to hear.
By Misfit
That's fine. I'm just trying to get ideas as after a couple of years we need a re jig and being radio listeners I thought you could all help.
By The Deadly
You didn't at any point ask for ideas. You asked people for shout outs and requests. To give you ideas you'd have to tell everyone more details about the show as in what your target audience is, how many songs do you have to play, what type of music etc. You haven't really given us a lot to go on.
By Misfit
As I Said in my second post I was going to lead onto that, at the time of posting it was too late to change anything for that week anyway, I'll type out stuff you just said when I get to my laptop :) cheers fella :)
By Boboff
Carpark Catchphrase! Genius.

People Dom knows!

Golden Hour.

Nix Tapes.

Two word Tango! Brilliant.

Or have some original thoughts and stop moaning when you ask a bunch of immature forum posters for shout outs, and get funny names to read out, we are all in our own way * genii.
By Yudster
Can I have three wishes then?
By JayE
Boboff wrote:Carpark Catchphrase! Genius.

People Dom knows!

Golden Hour.

Nix Tapes.

Or have some original thoughts and stop moaning when you ask a bunch of immature forum posters for shout outs, and get funny names to read out, we are all in our own way * genii.

Chill out.
By Topher
JayE wrote:

People Dom knows!

Golden Hour.

Nix Tapes.

Chill out.

By JayE
Boboff wrote:Go on then, explain this feature, sounds good!

Wasn't a feature but now that you mention it, Alex could play a soothing song to chill people out.

Topher wrote:
JayE wrote:

People Dom knows!

Golden Hour.

Nix Tapes.

Chill out.

Didn't call anyone anything, I told him to chill out. Idiot.
By Topher
JayE wrote:
Topher wrote:
JayE wrote:Chill out.

Didn't call anyone anything, I told him to chill out. Idiot.

Ahahaha, this is my new favourite post ever.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]