Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
I'm going over to see Mr Red as soon as I know he's awake. He was working til 3am so I don't think it'll be for a bit. I doubt we'll be doing anything exciting though - we're both pretty broke and I'm still not well. Probably just watching tv and talking, which is fine with me :)
Nicola_Red wrote:I'm going over to see Mr Red as soon as I know he's awake. He was working til 3am so I don't think it'll be for a bit. I doubt we'll be doing anything exciting though - we're both pretty broke and I'm still not well. Probably just watching tv and talking, which is fine with me :)

Why don't you give him a great blow job. Try tickling his arsehole while you are sucking.
bmstinton93 wrote:Currently sat on a train back home with Katie and the baby going to meet the parents. Brilliant :/

I hope this is/was not as bad as you feared.
bmstinton93 wrote:
Yudster wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:Currently sat on a train back home with Katie and the baby going to meet the parents. Brilliant :/

I hope this is/was not as bad as you feared.

It went very well!

I had a feeling it might, although these things are never that predictable! Excellent, hopefully you can all move forward with the same aims now.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]