Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By The Deadly
I've just been invited to a 40th Birthday party this Saturday and there is a fancy dress element. You have to go as something beggining with the letter N. Now I hate fancy dress and I especially hate make up and getting messy so I'm looking for something simple that can be thrown together at short notice.

And GO!
By DevilsDuck
You could go as a... Oh, wait that begins with a k... But you wouldnt have to do anything to get ready
By The Deadly
DevilsDuck wrote:You could go as a... Oh, wait that begins with a k... But you wouldnt have to do anything to get ready

Yawn. Too predictable and not enough thought. Your parents will continue to be ashamed of you.
By The Deadly
neilt0 wrote:Image

See I like that but I don't think we have a fancy dress shop round here that will cater to my needs.
By The Deadly
I like the idea of going as North Korea. I'd need to get a North Korean flag tomorrow though. Not sure if that is going to happen.
By MK Chris
Do what I'd do and refuse to go on the principle that it's fancy dress.
By MK Chris
I am sort of like a less funny Jon Richardson I think... but who likes fancy dress?! You look like a twat and you have to pay for the privilege unless you own clothes stupid enough to be considered fancy dress in the first place. And it's not funny!
By The Deadly
Topher is correct. Fancy dress is a massive pain in the arse. If anything it completely restricts fun. I'd feel really awkward being the only one there being dressed in jeans and a shirt.
By a-moron
howabout94 wrote:Ninja

You are welcome.

Deadly wrote:
Bonanzoid wrote:Image

The guy having the party is black. I'm not sure if blacking up is legal.

*shakes head*
By The Deadly
bmstinton93 wrote:Image

A new winner. I'll literally just have to wear a shit shirt, blow dry my hair and come up with a tedious party game involving mystery boxes.
By Nicola_Red
Topher wrote:who likes fancy dress?! You look like a twat and you have to pay for the privilege unless you own clothes stupid enough to be considered fancy dress in the first place. And it's not funny!

I frickin' love fancy dress. I would wear it every day if I thought I could get away with it. Pretty much the only time I find kids cute is when they're just walking round Asda or something dressed as, like, Spiderman or a Disney princess. I'm very jealous of that. I do, however, hate most fancy dress parties as they tend to be house parties and being trapped in a strange house with a lot of people you don't know is not my idea of a good time.
By Wykey
Topher wrote:Do what I'd do and refuse to go on the principle that it's fancy dress.

and fancy dress is for social inadequates?
By The Deadly
In what could be considered a massive ego trip I have made a mask of my own face to wear this evening. That is my costume.
By Yudster
But Deadly did. Talk about typecasting.

Tuesday show is up