Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Topher
What do we all make of the tyre situation? Zoot and I were at the race at the weekend; my opinion is that the FIA have caused this issue by putting pressure on Pirelli to produce more and more delicate tyres without letting them test them properly.

I liked Derek Warwick's poing: next year the engines are being made greener and to be more economical, which is at odds with the current situation when you have tyres lasting five laps.

Also, sad to see Mark Webber go - he seems like a really nice bloke. Hope he enjoys his new sportscar career. I also hope Red Bull hire Raikkonen and will confidently predict that if they do, he will kick Vettel's arse most races.
By The Deadly
Will Vettel want Raikkonen as a team mate? Doubtful. They are good friends off the track but I don't think Vettel wants the pressure of a team mate breathing down his neck. Red Bull will probably opt for Ricciardo as he can act as a support driver to Vettel and still score some decent points. It can't be undrestimated to amount of stroke Vettel has in that team so a lot of the decision comes down to what he is comfortable with.
By dimtimjim
Oh dear... no comment on here regarding LH's first Merc win..?

Shame on you all.
By Topher
Well I'm the only one who seems to post in here! 'Twas a great win - cautiously optimistic about the rest of the season for him.
By dimtimjim
Yeah, me too. Be nice if he could be in the mix for championship, even if he doesn't win it. We'll see...
By Bonanzoid
Bollocks, seems I've missed the highlights on the iPlayer. Regardless, I'm a bit ambivalent about Hamilton's win.