Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By slaphead1982
I've recently stumbled across the BBC Wales podcast of Rhod Gilberts' Saturday show and I'd like to get the rest of the podcasts for his show. I have found a site with all of them but they seem to have been linked to the BBC site. So any podcast past 30 days old is now a dead link. If anybody here can help in directing me towards a site with live (Downloadable) links to his previous podcasts then appreceation will be given.
By Nicola_Red
Thought I had found a link for a minute but its just the one that links back to the BBC site - that's a big old waste of time.
By slaphead1982
Thanks Charlalottie & Nicola_Red but neither suggestions came to anything. That podcast directory Nicola is the site I was on about, I could'nt remember the name at the time though.
By Nicola_Red
Yeah, very annoying. I noticed an interesting snippet from last week's podcast though: "They debate which is scarier: duck-sized horses or a horse-sized duck?" I think someone may have been pinching ideas...
By slaphead1982
Nicola_Red wrote:Yeah, very annoying. I noticed an interesting snippet from last week's podcast though: "They debate which is scarier: duck-sized horses or a horse-sized duck?" I think someone may have been pinching ideas...

It was a question from a listener I think. But I did have a chuckle when that cropped up.
By slaphead1982
charlalottie wrote:The best I've seem to have managed from a quick look is ones going back to July last year.
http://www.podcast-directory.co.uk/podc ... 67207.html

There linked to the BBC site. Anything past the 30 day mark is just a dead link now.
By slaphead1982
neilt0 wrote:Is the podcast the same as his radio show?

thebox has shows going back to 9th January 2010.

His podcast is a half hour best of. You got a link?
By neilt0
slaphead1982 wrote:

It's a private site -- you need an invitation.
By slaphead1982
neilt0 wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:

It's a private site -- you need an invitation.

I don't want to seem rude but I don't intend on being invited to a site for just one set of podcasts.
Thanks to all who tried to help but it looks like my intention to complete my collection (Do five shows count as a collection? :) ) is never to become fruitful. If you do come across a site with downloadable podcasts of his show then please do let me know.
By slaphead1982
howabout94 wrote:Is this what you need? http://www.mediafire.com/?5lbjw49rnb22n#myfiles

The closest yet howabout94. The podcasts are what I'm after but this is nearly as good. Who edited the shows?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]