Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea
50%
Neither
5%
Coffee
45%
By JayE
Just for a bit of fun, I thought I'd see which one get's more votes and also following the conversation about Tea and Coffee the other day..So which one do you prefer? GO...
Last edited by JayE on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
By JayE
charlalottie wrote:What if you don't like either?

I'll add a neither option.
By neilt0
Coffee, please.

2 dessert spoons of freshly ground beans, made in a cafetiere, brew for 3 minutes, pour in to large mug, add milk + a few optional Charbonnel & Walker choco flakes for Mocha-type action.

Tea is the work of the devil and not a drop has passed my lips since the age of 6.
By Misfit
red bull!

but seriously, coffee is slowly becoming more prominent in my life.
By jocky85
Tea all the way!! Fairly strong, milk 1 sugar please
By Nicola_Red
Deadly wrote:Both.

Same here. Coffee in the morning, then tea the rest of the day.
By Wykey
Misfit wrote:red bull!

but seriously, coffee - thank you very much ladies and gentlemen, I'm here all week, try the veal!

8)
By MK Chris
Anyone who chooses coffee is unequivocally wrong. If you disagree you are deluding yourself. So there.
By Nicola_Red
Topher wrote:Anyone who chooses coffee is unequivocally wrong. If you disagree you are deluding yourself. So there.

Man, you're right! I can't believe I thought I enjoyed something all this time when in fact someone from the internet I've met once knew better than me what my actual likes and dislikes are. OH NO WAIT
By a-moron
Only 35?

I'd have to say your post is 64.743% accurate.
By JayE
Topher wrote:Anyone who chooses coffee is unequivocally wrong. If you disagree you are deluding yourself. So there.

So glad I got your perspective on this.
By Nicola_Red
chrysostom wrote:0.178% of Toph's posts are about coffee.

Not only that, but they've graduated from just being complaints about the smell to actually advising others that they only pretend to like it. I'd like more in-depth statistical analysis of these trends.
By chrysostom
Nicola_Red wrote:they've graduated from just being complaints about the smell to actually advising others that they only pretend to like it.

I may be referencing the wrong user here, but I'm pretty sure Toph's got similar feelings towards anal sex.
Last edited by chrysostom on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MK Chris
Haha, you're too serious Ms Red. I my comments stem from the fact that I find it very hard to believe that people can actually like that stuff... they're not serious or to be taken as fact... having said that, knowing the response I got last time did pretty much tempt me into making the same sort of assertion again. Like smoking. People only pretend to like smoking because they can't get off their addiction to nicotine. No smoker actually likes smoking (actually I suspect this is far closer to the truth than the coffee thing...)

chrysostom wrote:I may be referencing the wrong user here, but I'm pretty sure Toph's got similar feelings towards anal sex.

No, I just don't like that... I understand the reasons why other people like it, but it's not for me.
By a-moron
From tea and coffee to anal sex in 0.178 posts.
My kinda forum this.

And the smell of anal sex can be quite off putting. Especially if she pulls out and tries to go ass to mouth.
You never go ass to mouth.
By Wykey
Topher wrote:Haha, you're too serious Ms Red. I my comments stem from the fact that I find it very hard to believe that people can actually like that stuff... they're not serious or to be taken as fact... having said that, knowing the response I got last time did pretty much tempt me into making the same sort of assertion again. Like smoking. People only pretend to like smoking because they can't get off their addiction to nicotine. No smoker actually likes smoking (actually I suspect this is far closer to the truth than the coffee thing...)

chrysostom wrote:I may be referencing the wrong user here, but I'm pretty sure Toph's got similar feelings towards anal sex.

No, I just don't like that... I understand the reasons why other people like it, but it's not for me.

I like smoking, AND it makes me look cool, win win.
By neilt0
chrysostom wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:they've graduated from just being complaints about the smell to actually advising others that they only pretend to like it.

I may be referencing the wrong user here, but I'm pretty sure Toph's got similar feelings towards anal sex.

I think we've had enough chocolate fingers talk for one day. 8O
By JayE
Topher wrote:Haha, you're too serious Ms Red. I my comments stem from the fact that I find it very hard to believe that people can actually like that stuff... they're not serious or to be taken as fact... having said that, knowing the response I got last time did pretty much tempt me into making the same sort of assertion again. Like smoking. People only pretend to like smoking because they can't get off their addiction to nicotine. No smoker actually likes smoking (actually I suspect this is far closer to the truth than the coffee thing...)

I genuinely like coffee. The post above is silly just cause you don't like doesent mean nobody else does.
By Yudster
JayE wrote:

I genuinely like coffee. The post above is silly just cause you don't like doesent mean nobody else does.

He knows.

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plat[…]