Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By a-moron
I'm quiet at work today and the following email came in:

We're looking for 10 energetic Travel Agents to experience 10 spectacular IBEROSTAR hotels. We'll send one Agent to each hotel and provide your accomodation, food and drinks - we'll even fly you there courtesy of Thomas Cook. Get to know the 10 hotels below then simply answer 3 questions. Finally, tell us in no more than 100 words why you're the best person for the Star Experience and also why you have selected your 3 preferred destinations. It's that easy!

So I thought, * it! I'll kill 20 minutes messing about with this.

Below is my 1st attempt -

You want someone with an energetic personality who can offer interesting, perceptive, insightful hotel descriptions.
You want someone with a cultured palate to bring you a culinary digest from each dining experience; first bite to last.
You want someone with an eye for the shot, able to report back with hi-definition imagery and artistically captured motion footage.

Well I can offer none of this.

I will, however, write some nice things about your hotel and enjoy the sunshine.

Promise.

I chose the preferred destinations to help broaden my resort knowledge.

That and they look lovely.

Super, still had 4...

-

So I turn to you my friends, to add, comment or generally piss all over my efforts.

If I win a place I promise I'll send you all a donkey or have sex with a postcard.

Many Thanks.
By dimtimjim
Good lad.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]