Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Who Should Tim take Riding in Spain for the Weekend. Vote but then post reasons.

Badger
40%
Ben
10%
Chrys
No votes
0%
Yudster
10%
Deadly
10%
Misfit
No votes
0%
Ducky
5%
Zoot
No votes
0%
Footloose
No votes
0%
Ballbag
No votes
0%
JayE
5%
Johnny English
No votes
0%
Travis Bickle
No votes
0%
His Mum
No votes
0%
His Wife
No votes
0%
His best Man
5%
The man who works at the Garage where he stops for fuel, who has bad teeth, long silver hair in a comb over and smelly breath.
5%
Mr Red.
10%
By Boboff
You decide who Nic should ban from the forum next!

* Obviously this is humour based and does not confer any legal obligations to any party
Last edited by Boboff on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Nicola_Red
I voted for Badger. No reason really, I just think he should go. I'm not voting for Mr Red as I do not wish for him to come back to the country with a fractured skull leaking brain juice.
By dimtimjim
Am I allowed to vote?

EDIT: Meh, the bestest things are done without permission (EG oops, wrong hole). I voted anyway.
By BBQ
I vote Deadly. He knows martial arts so if you get into a situation, you have your bodyguard.

I missed that something happened to the original person you were going to go with
By a-moron
BBQ wrote:I missed that something happened to the original person you were going to go with

Check this shit out Barbie.

And this.

I've also voted for me because I did instigate the whole thought process behind this topic to begin with.

That and I'd be * awesome company.

And I'll bring naked pictures of my missus with me.
By Yudster
So could I.
By Yudster
Violinist humour. Teehee.
By Boboff
charlalottie wrote:Oh well apparently I don't even get a look in. Send us a postcard at least.

BUt you are coming to Butlins with me and the Off's!

Skegness here we come!
By dimtimjim
Just wanted to say thank you all (to one of you especially, for the lovely PM - you know who you are) for the light hearted outlook on things.

Following a conversation with him last night, I do need to reiterate the seriousness of my friends condition. Yes, ha ha, I've lost my sunshine excursion pal, but he's now realistically looking at permenant damage.

Horrible to think that what started out as something so innocent and casual has ended this way.

No need to end the mockery, just wanted to make you all aware - please don't overstep the mark.

on a lighter note - its looking good for Badger, make sure you're bikini is on standby... :wink:
By Nicola_Red
Mr Red thanks you for including him. He seemed slightly miffed that I wouldn't want him to go :) Hope you don't think I was making light of your friend's situation DTJ (and obviously I do realise that bike riding is not how he sustained his injury), I was entirely serious when I said that I wouldn't want him to do something like biking. My best friend's dad almost died in a bike crash when I was a kid - they had to basically rebuild all one side of his body with metal parts - and it terrified me.
By Boboff
There is a sense of Irony here then, "bikes, nasty" "night out nice"

You only get one chance I suppose, and you have to do what you have to do, the outcomes one cannot foresee.

I have managed to mop the kitchen floor mind!
By Nicola_Red
Oh, very true. I'm a cautious person by nature, but I do realise that a night out can be equally hazardous when there are idiots around - after all, crossing the road is hazardous. But I totally support that carpe diem mentality - no point not doing something you enjoy 'just in case'.
By DevilsDuck
absolute balls...even an experienced rider will tell you they are unsafe because of the other idiots on the road and lack of protection

Editing gap to come for a few days.