Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
Just wanted to say, happy Valentines day to you all. Especially Nic, Yuds, Lottie and Cat.

By Yudster
Thank you!

I do not recommend anyone attempts to give Oscar Pistorius a surprise Valentines gift. Talk about blowing up in your face...
By Nicola_Red
Aw, thanks Tim :) I was gonna merge this with the other Valentines Day thread, but perhaps it deserves its own thread after all...
By Nicola_Red
Ooh, harsh words. There's nothing in the rules about similar threads.
By Nicola_Red
What is wrong with you? Seriously. Can't you see my comment about maybe not merging the threads was a joke based on the fact that Tim gave me virtual flowers? That's what the smiley face indicates. I probably would have merged them in five minutes anyway. I'm not going to now, though.
By dimtimjim
I was aware there was a V-Day thread, I posted in it. But as my new thread was a new subject (V-Day plans V's V-Day best wishes) I decided to treat it thus. T'was purely aimed at putting a smile on a few faces.
By The Deadly
dimtimjim wrote:I was aware there was a V-Day thread, I posted in it. But as my new thread was a new subject (V-Day plans V's V-Day best wishes) I decided to treat it thus. T'was purely aimed at putting a smile on a few faces.

Yeah well I didn't like being left off your list. You hurt me.
By Nicola_Red
Yeah, we did have Termy and another guy who was gay...argh, forget the name. And there was rustybike, which is going back at least a couple years. But no current regulars, unless you count me being bi.
By Yudster
RichBrown is gay isn't he? And Chongster, and a couple of others.
By Nicola_Red
I think Turicum is who I was thinking of, but I too thought it was a he.
By Yudster
Chrysostom wrote:Is Duck a woman?!

Yes. Did you not know?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]