Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
Many 'appy returns, I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy your taste less, sorry, vegan cake. :wink:
By a-moron
For she's a jolly good vegan
For she's a jolly good vegan
For she's a jolly good veegaaaan...
Who only accepts meat in her pie.

^ Apologies ^ and many happy returns.
By Nicola_Red
Thankyou everyone :-) I'm sat in bed eating chocolate covered cinder toffee for breakfast. Mr Red and I are going for coffee shortly, then tonight we're going to a lovely bar and restaurant for expensve c0cktails and vegan pizza. He's making me wait til after that for my present though!
By Yudster
Happy birthday Nic! Hope its a great one and Mr Red spoils you rotten.
By Nicola_Red
Thanks again all. For those who didn't see it on my Twitter or Facebook, Mr Red bought me a weekend in New York :)
By dimtimjim
Nicola_Red wrote:Mr Red bought me a weekend in New York :)

Cool! Whats he up to that weekend...? Nice quiet weekend at home, bless him.
By The Deadly
Nicola_Red wrote:Thanks again all. For those who didn't see it on my Twitter or Facebook, Mr Red bought me a weekend in New York :)

Jeez that's a huge gift. If someone got me something extravagant I'd worry about what they'd been up to.
By dimtimjim
A real shame he's not going as well though. Still, keeping the lady happy means she in turn will keep the little one happy. Nuff said.
By neilt0
Have you been to NY before? I love it, been several times. It's usually * cold this time of year, but it's pretty * cold here too...
By Nicola_Red
Not exactly, I went to Germany with school when I was 13, but that's it. And no, I don't have a passport...yet.
By Zoot
I wouldn't leave it too late - Mrs Zoot applied for her first passport and had to attend an interview at the passport office, and that took a few weeks to sort out.
By Nicola_Red
We haven't booked anything yet - I need a few months to save some spending money, let alone weeks!

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]