Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By DevilsDuck
Deadly wrote: elf #347".

They have names you know!
By The Deadly
DevilsDuck wrote:
Deadly wrote: elf #347".

They have names you know!

Ok what is his full name?
By DevilsDuck
She is called gwehhydx baths Pauline fluval
By Yudster
Nicola_Red wrote:I had absolutely no idea how much I should spend on the bf - being that we'll have been going out for about ten weeks by the time Christmas comes around, I just didn't know where to aim with it. I think I'll have spent about £60 on him in the end. I dunno how much I spend on Christmas presents in total though...£250, maybe. That's for seven people.

I don't like "the bf". Its a bit Paris Hilton and doesn't suit you Nic. If you don't want to use his name (and I don't blame you) would you consider continuing in the Forum tradition and calling him Mr Red?

Oooh, got a bit of deja vu there - has this conversation been had elsewhere on the board?
By Nicola_Red
It has been, kind of. And I said that Mr Red makes him sound like a character from Reservoir Dogs.
By Yudster
Boom. I remember that now.

Ok. But not "the bf". I'll be expecting you to talk about your "bff" next. Totes obvs.
By The Deadly
DevilsDuck wrote:She is called gwehhydx baths Pauline fluval

I think ChristmasJames should compile a full list of all the elves.
By Nicola_Red
Yudster wrote:Boom. I remember that now.

Ok. But not "the bf". I'll be expecting you to talk about your "bff" next. Totes obvs.

Whatevs. (He hates it when I say "whatevs" :)) I don't really mind using his real first name, it's Mike.
By bmstinton93
Deadly wrote:
DevilsDuck wrote:She is called gwehhydx baths Pauline fluval

I think ChristmasJames should compile a full list of all the elves.

That can be what allows him back on the forum.
By Nicola_Red
Oh, and in an impossibly cutesy move, one of the presents I got him is the thing Jess bought for her boyfriend in the Christmas episode of season 1 of New Girl. I won't say what it is in case he reads this - I know he's read the forum before!
By Nicola_Red
He already knows I got the idea from that, so if he wants to do it he can. I'm hoping he'd rather wait for the surprise though!
By chrysostom
Yudster wrote:Totes obvs.

This has made my day. Yuds is like the mum from Miranda (given that I've only seen 10 minutes of it, I don't know if that's 100% right but it's more current than the analogy I wanted to use [Sophia from the Golden Girls]).
By MK Chris
She's going to a what I call "squash tournament" soon. Such fun!
By Yudster
chrysostom wrote:
Yudster wrote:Totes obvs.

This has made my day. Yuds is like the mum from Miranda (given that I've only seen 10 minutes of it, I don't know if that's 100% right but it's more current than the analogy I wanted to use [Sophia from the Golden Girls]).

Which one was Sophia?
By HA94
chrysostom wrote:Firstly - What are you all doing for Christmas? Do you have any traditions?

Secondly - For the love of God, have you got any decent discount vouchers for online shops or decent in store offers?! I have so many people to buy for and we're buying our Christmas decorations from a standing start!

Thirdly - What Christmas foods do you lot like? I'm going to be experimenting with making mulled bacon on Monday.

1) Christmas Day tradition is having Christmas dinner with family and the host rotates each year. I believe my cousin is the host this year.
2) Always used love2shop vouchers for Christmas shopping
3) Does turkey count as Christmas food?
By Misfit
working ¬_¬...events dj - christmas parties. haha, good times.

I also agree with the christmasjames idea.
By chrysostom
I've not really got any wants. Money or vouchers work fine - other than that surprises are great. I just love finding gifts /sickening
By Yudster
chrysostom wrote:
Yudster wrote:Which one was Sophia?

The mum

I'll take that, she was mean and feisty and pissed people off.
By Nicola_Red
Isn't Mike Reid dead?...

Anyway. Gifts. My wishlist is like the Declaration of Independence, but that doesn't mean I expect to receive anything like everything on it, it's a reminder to myself of things I want as much as anything else. There's a fair bit of jewellery on there, vegan chocolate, a few CDs and DVDs, clothes, skincare stuff, and just random other crap. And of course, if I don't get everything, my birthday is 3 weeks after Christmas :)
By The Deadly
I read that as you wanted to be given the Declaration of Independence. I'm not sure it would be possible.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]