Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
husrshya3273 wrote: アンとは約1100万円差の3位にランクされています。「彼女も、まだ何勝もすると考えているけど、期待されることは嬉しいです。賞金女王レースを楽しみたい」。闘志もなく、堂々とした態度に日本人エースの風格がただよい始めています。
   TOSHINから今年25歳の藤田幸希とフリーから今年ただ21歳の藤本麻子がテーラーメイド RocketBallz RBZ ドライバー[/url]を使って通算9アンダーの3位にランクされています。エプソンから今年25歳の横峯さくらとリコーから21歳の森田理香子が通算8アンダーの5位にランクされています。
  2打差ナンバーワンで迎えた最終日は、13番まで4度も森田に並ばれて展開しています。13番では3メートルのバーディーパットを外し、逆転を許しています。残った3ホールの土壇場だったが焦りはなかった。この内容では優勝者にふさわしくないです。このままでは終われないと言っています。16番では残った160ヤードの第2打をTaylor Made RocketBallz RBZ アイアン[/url]で3メートルに寄せてバーディーを取っています。1ホールで再逆転し、チャンピオンを引き寄せています。
 父への思いが力になった。10歳からゴルフの指導を受けた今年もう65歳の父明雄さんが座骨神経痛で、6月に3時間の手術を受けられています。彼女がTaylor Made RocketBallz RBZ フェアウェイウッド[/url]を使っています。2週間の入院後、現在は熊本の自宅でリハビリ生活を送っています。娘の試合を見に行きたくても行けない父のためにも勝ちたかった。先月のスタンレーレディスでは「3万年に1度」といわれるアルバトロスとホールインワンの同時達成で圧勝しています。

Sounds amazing.
Try standing on your head and playing it backwards.
Something about sticking an albatross up your hole as far as I can see.

Has been ranked in the 3-position of the difference is about 11 million yen and Ann. "I believe that she, and even win anything yet, it is expected that I'd enjoy happy. Joo race prize money." No fighting spirit, style of Japanese ace has begun drifting dignified attitude.
Asako Fujimoto 21-year-old has been ranked # 3 of 9-under total with the TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ driver [/ url] free free this year from a 25-year-old this year and Kouki Fujita from TOSHIN. Rikako Morita, 21-year-old is ranked fifth in the 8-under total of a 25-year-old and Ricoh Sakura Yokomine year from Epson.
Who reached number one on the last day two strokes has been lined up to Morita expand four times until the 13th. Remove the three-meter birdie putt at No. 13 is allowed to reverse. There was no impatience was the last minute of the remaining three holes. In this content is not suitable for the winner. At this rate I have to say that there is no end. I'm in 16th birdie Preface to three meters in Taylor Made RocketBallz RBZ Irons [/ url] the second shot of 160 yards remaining. Reversed again in the first hall, has attracted a champion.
Feelings for his father to help. 65-year-old father, Mr. Akio is sciatica, I have already received a three-hour surgery in June this year under the guidance of golf from the age of 10. She is using the Taylor Made RocketBallz RBZ Fairway Wood [/ url]. After two weeks of hospitalization, rehabilitation is currently living at home in Kumamoto. I also wanted to win for him could not go even if they want to go to see the game of her daughter. In last month's Stanley ladies I have won an overwhelming victory in the simultaneous achievement of albatross and hole-in-one which is said to be "once in 30,000 years."
This time I read it as "Anyone want a cheap chicken?"

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]