Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
Yudster wrote:Tim, you have never been more attractive.

I have never tried to hide my Moyles geeky-ness so I make no apologies. I'll admit to having to research the Russell Brand question, but otherwise... When Aled asked a few of us down for the 'focus group' I kept showing my geek-knowledge then! Would be more embarassing out in the real world, but surely you lot understand... No? :wink:
By Yudster
dimtimjim wrote:
Yudster wrote:Tim, you have never been more attractive.

I have never tried to hide my Moyles geeky-ness so I make no apologies. I'll admit to having to research the Russell Brand question, but otherwise... When Aled asked a few of us down for the 'focus group' I kept showing my geek-knowledge then! Would be more embarassing out in the real world, but surely you lot understand... No? :wink:

But I meant it...
By dimtimjim
I didn't doubt it for a second; I know you feel nothing but love for me really, you jus' try to hide it well... x :wink:
By neilt0
chrysostom wrote:Question 4. Who were Chris' teammates when he made his ill-fated appearance on 'Never mind the buzzcocks'.

Bill Bailey and Phill Jupitus.

Last edited by neilt0 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dimtimjim
Damn, 2 mins late.
By chrysostom
Neil gets 5 points.

Going back to the difficult questions that I like.

Question 6. Whilst imitating Carrie's cousin in a conversation with Carrie - how did Chris describe Aeroplanes?
By neilt0
chrysostom wrote:Neil gets 5 points.

Going back to the difficult questions that I like.

Question 6. Whilst imitating Carrie's cousin in a conversation with Carrie - how did Chris describe Aeroplanes?

Like big birds?
By neilt0
Big white clouds?

Just one of the parodies that's 4 billion times better than anything on Chris' new album:

By MadTheEddos
chrysostom wrote:Also backchat will get you deducted points :P

So if we give you cheek but don't provide any useful answers, we could end up with a negative score? :P

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]