Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By nade
Wow, I need to read a lot to catch up.

Just been thinking about editing Chris' last post in reaction to the my little pony pic he added to chrysostom's. Maybe I just did, but then changed it back!

* goes off to watch Inception

By Misfit
should send you all off to jersey...

(helpful moyles quote so everyone remembers what this forum is about and starts getting along again)

I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy.
By chrysostom
chrysostom wrote:I'd love to be a mod. I'd be drunk on power within days and editing people's posts for my own amusement.

[yep, i can see how that could work]

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
By Nicola_Red
Chris wrote:Moderators abusing their power. Bastards.

Sorry. I JUST LOVE THE PONIES.
By James H
All I could think of while reading this thread was this:

Moderators do a thankless task on forums, I've lost count of the amount of times mods on my forums have been sent shitty PMs about why they did one thing or another. But to be honest, most of the moderation these days on the forums I run consists of this:

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it, so I'd like to thank all mods everywhere for devoting their time to something they have no requirement to do, but do it anyway. Thank you. :)

By nade
Nicola_Red wrote:
Chris wrote:Moderators abusing their power. Bastards.

Sorry. I JUST LOVE THE PONIES.

All i could think of when I read this was this... (couldn't believe I couldn't find a clip doing a quick sound clip search so ended up on yatube)
By chrysostom
Hannah was NOT happy that I chose to end her lie in by blasting this full pelt for the duration.
By MadTheEddos
I didn't even know that song lasted longer than 20-odd seconds.
Nasty. I think we might have come across a form of torture that's worse than waterboarding.
By a-moron
bmstinton93 wrote:Badger can't even last that long.

I like to read that in a positive manner, you know like 'even with badgers emphatic staying power he can't even last that long'.

Not 'badger is a two pump chump'.
By Boboff
Again wow, Chris has posted many posts, mainly funny and friendly?

WTF has happened here?

Tuesday show is up