Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By HA94
Is there some 'beef' with this site and unofficialmills? I ask because there is a user on UM called Viv. I believe she used to use this site but was banned. Is that correct? All she does on unofficialmills is talk badly about this site.
By DarroM
I don't know since it was before I joined but she was a user here and I think the majority of people seemed to dislike her and I am sure there are reasons why, I just don't know them.
By Nicola_Red
Yes she was banned from here. She said some quite nasty things to another member, and Chris banned her (it was way before I was moderator). She was another one of those people, like a certain recently banned male poster who shall not be named, who didn't seem quite aware of how much trouble/offence/damage she was causing.
By HA94
She's hated by many people on Unofficial Mills, talks absolute crap, uses hashtags in her posts and has a weird obsession with Madonna.
By Nicola_Red
Yeah, sounds about right. Well, last time she was here there wasn't really such a thing as hashtags, but otherwise, yep.
By Boboff
Howabout, just be careful with her, she is undeniably funny and odd, but can cause a lot of trouble.

You just have to remember that there are all sorts of mental health issues which can go undiagnosed on the Internet.

BOLLOCKS< BOMB

sorry, that's a tick of mine.........
By R94N
I post on and visit both sites.
Last edited by R94N on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Bonanzoid
howabout94 wrote:...uses hashtags in her posts...

I absolutely hate that. And when they're on Facebook too. Yuck.
By Boboff
Check out the Alex Parkes forum for what one looks like when it's dead!

Or just come back here in 12 months!

(#onlyjoking)
By foot-loose
howabout94 wrote:Is there some 'beef' with this site and unofficialmills? I ask because there is a user on UM called Viv. I believe she used to use this site but was banned. Is that correct? All she does on unofficialmills is talk badly about this site.

Yaaaaaas! God bless her. God bless her insanity.

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]