Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.

Best song?

Blur - Beetlebum (DevilsDuck)
5%
Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back (chrysotom)
14%
Mike and the Mechanics - Looking Back (Over My Shoulder) (SAV1OUR)
No votes
0%
Moby - Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad (Senninha25)
14%
Billy Ray Cyrus - Achey Breaky Heart (Deadly)
10%
Russ Morgan - (All I Want For Christmas Is) My Two Front Teeth (bmstinton93)
No votes
0%
Bon Jovi - In These Arms (nade)
No votes
0%
ZZ Top - Legs (swaddon1903)
No votes
0%
Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Munki Bhoy)
5%
Idlewild - You Held The World In Your Arms (Bonanzoid)
No votes
0%
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger (boboff)
19%
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage (R94N)
No votes
0%
Olly Murs ft. Rizzle Kicks - Heart Skips A Beat (howabout94)
5%
Foo Fighters - My Poor Brain (St@rk)
No votes
0%
Monty Python - The Penis Song (theflyingbadger)
29%
Mud - Tiger Feet (charlalottie)
No votes
0%
Ok so the Mixalot track can escape my wrath, based on its idiosyncratic dialectic claims. Oasis doesn't though. Feel my wrath Oasis, feel it...!!!
Yuds, have you ever heard Baby Got Back? If you had, you would have no doubt that it meets the criteria. It's a long, extremely detailed, loving paean to the female posterior. Nothing to do with returning from anywhere.
Yes, I know the SONG is about that, everyone knows that, but the title - well, like I said, the title can stand given the dialectic use of the word "back".

Have any of you noticed I am particularly grouchy today?
Correct answer Mr S.
I'd tend to agree with Yuds. Although the two songs use the same word, it's blatantly clear that they are in fact two different meanings, only one of which is actually a part of the body.

But I didn't set the rules, so meh.
Me neither - I wasn't asking for a revision of the game or anything, that's for the GamesMaster to decide and he decided! I was just moaning. Like I do.
Eh?

It has a part of the body in the title, surely its not " Songs with a grammatically correctly used, and relevant and accurate body part in the title" GHG?????????????

It has a body part in the title, BACK, it is a good song, if thats an issue for some of you then, I am so so so sorry.

*' Loooooooooooooooosers.

You should get out more.
Senninha25 wrote:Took me 3 days to vote for a song. So balls to this, i'm going with Badger's pick (yes, you read "Pick").

Likewise, voting for the same one. Just as well I didn't go with my thought of GLC - My mother's gotta ...
:lol: @ Bodgers choice. this always used to make me chuckly as a child (when listening to Monty Python Sings album). Got my vote.

Yudster wrote:The song title does NOT refer to a body part, it refers to a direction. Just because they are spelled and sound the same, doesn't mean they are the same word, they aren't.

I agree, although with less mard n grump.
Yes, well, the mard and grump was in particular evidence that day.
Who's being a pedantic loser now eh??!
Yudster wrote:Yes, well, the mard and grump was in particular evidence that day.

Yes, i was pleased to be in Spain to avoid the wrath. Although I take pride in my ability to stir it... x
Oh it was generated very externally to the forum I assure you. It was mard and grump born of the fact that I was back in the office after an idyllic week doing bugger all in France.

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]