Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Yudster
"Feckity"?!
By a-moron
Feckity.

A turn of phrase often used when when one is ambushed by a side board, dresser table or similar. The ambush results in the hallux connecting forcefully into said piece of furniture causing a vocal spasm followed by a sharp intake of breath then the reserved repetition of the word - 'feckity'.
'Feckity' can also be conjoined with the word 'feck' to create - 'Feckity Feck'.

By The Deadly
Badger I'm having problems with my girlfriend waking up in the morning. The alarm clock doesnt ever wake her and i always end up getting the blame when she's late for work.How can I get her to wake up on time without resorting to physical violence?
By a-moron
Deadly wrote:Badger I'm having problems with my girlfriend waking up in the morning. The alarm clock doesnt ever wake her and i always end up getting the blame when she's late for work.How can I get her to wake up on time without resorting to physical violence?

I too have to suffer this selfish syndrome which has been adopted by my marital partner. It really does affect ones cerebrum.

So I like to gradually wake her up with a nice little Alabama Hot Pocket

By Nicola_Red
Well, our work blocks pages based on certain words in the text, so I think if I'd casually clicked on the link while at my desk it would have blocked it anyway. But if your work didn't have such a system, would you want your boss to stroll by and see that on your screen? I'm guessing no.
By a-moron
Nicola_Red wrote:Well, our work blocks pages based on certain words in the text, so I think if I'd casually clicked on the link while at my desk it would have blocked it anyway. But if your work didn't have such a system, would you want your boss to stroll by and see that on your screen? I'm guessing no.

How the * do you get on this site then?
I swear the text on here is no different to the text used on UrbanDictionary. Sometimes used in a more explicative fashion but similar none the less.

Deadly wrote:I can't see anything wrong with talking about cream pies. They are delicious.

Yes cream pies are delicious, a 'selection of creampies' on the other hand is not really one and I'd be too keen to delve in about like a dug eating beans.
By Nicola_Red
theflyingbadger wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:Well, our work blocks pages based on certain words in the text, so I think if I'd casually clicked on the link while at my desk it would have blocked it anyway. But if your work didn't have such a system, would you want your boss to stroll by and see that on your screen? I'm guessing no.

How the * do you get on this site then?
I swear the text on here is no different to the text used on UrbanDictionary. Sometimes used in a more explicative fashion but similar none the less.

I keep my swear filter switched on. Without that half the pages would be blocked! It also helps as a moderator cos I can see when people are trying to circumvent it.
By a-moron
theflyingbadger wrote:You're very * * welcome. * * * *.

I had to log in to see what I had originally written.
Could not for the life of me remember.

Ah lovely alcohol -

It can help you keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
It makes you trust yourself when all men doubt you,
And makes allowance for their doubting too:
It allows you to wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can drink---and not make drink your master;
If you can drink---and not make drunkeness your aim,

Then you my friend are a * better man than me.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]