Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Sally A
Just in case this all goes a bit stagnant after September, just wondering where else you frequent.

I'm mainly on

growveg.info
moneysavingexpert

and a few other less frequent weirder places. (that sounds dodgy....nothing kinky, honest).
By SAV1OUR
Ex-forum slag is me, I have been very faithful and loyal to this place over the years, hardly playing away at the likes of others, I did go to one last year, it was nothing really, meant NOTHING to me, same forum layout though, just like this. *shudder*. But theres nowhere like this, Moyles has far-reaching appeal.
By Nicola_Red
Nope, no others for me either. I cut my forum teeth on metalsludge.com which is an 80s metal site, but it just got too vicious for me and I haven't posted there in years. There's only so much being followed around every thread being called fat and ugly I can take. I made lots of friends there too - in fact I met someone there who's now one of my best friends in the world - but it also just attracted angry, bitter, mean-spirited people. I do not miss that.
By R94N
I'm not sure this place is really going to dry up come September. People'll just create threads about other things not related to Chris like they have been doing already.
By Nicola_Red
R94N wrote:I'm not sure this place is really going to dry up come September. People'll just create threads about other things not related to Chris like they have been doing already.

Plus, as I keep saying, Chris isn't retiring or died. He'll still be doing stuff that we can discuss, whether it's radio, tv, or whatever.
By Bas
Nicola_Red wrote:
R94N wrote:I'm not sure this place is really going to dry up come September. People'll just create threads about other things not related to Chris like they have been doing already.

Plus, as I keep saying, Chris isn't retiring or died. He'll still be doing stuff that we can discuss, whether it's radio, tv, or whatever.

Oh Christ, please don't go all Digispy on our asses. :(
By Yudster
Ask Badger? Why, when the answer is always either "boabies" or "jizz"?
By a-moron
Yudster wrote:Ask Badger? Why, when the answer is always either "boabies" or "jizz"?

Hey! I haven't said Jizz in ages on here.
Making a very concerted effort to clean up my act.

Pun very much intended
By dimtimjim
Deadly wrote: Boobies are the solution to most problems.

Innit.
By a-moron
We'd need to set up some kinda parental control for you, young fella. I'd allow a moderate search result setting for you.
No *, * or * allowed.
Suitable replacements: front ladybottoms, feckity and willies.

How does that sound?

Right go.
Ask away.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]